1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

A1LFEHKJA is among you again,fearful isn't it!

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by A1LFEHKJA, May 4, 2001.

1. A1LFEHKJA

A1LFEHKJA Guest

All New WBC Bullitin Board looks Great!!!,nice job guys,I've Been Going Over My Auczora Cartoons Episode Scripts and I just now realized it could be pushing for a TV PG rating,Im begining to see that,violence in cartoons is not all such a big deal,like people make it out to be,I mean they should look In the bible,there's alot of violent acts that took place,i believe it's not wrong to have violence to a minor point In cartoons,meaning the battle against good and evil,fighting for what's right.

So when I get out there,when ever that is,this is what their going to get,although My Auczora Cartoon's will be more diffrent than others,At this time Im not going to reveal what makes it a part from Walt Disney Cartoons,Warner Bros. Cartoons,Universal Cartoons,Mgm Cartoons,Dic Cartoons,Hanna Barbra Cartoons Ect.

I'll just leave you with this to think about,I feel myself that Cartoons should start to be made for a more mature audiance(no I don't Mean nudity,vaulger language Or Junk Like That) I mean focosing on life,love,loses and gains,not just always the same old same old. My dad loved Titan A.E. Because it had a good mature story and mature views in it that reach his level of watch he liked.And I realized then that we do need to reach more than just the kids,we need more Cartoons that our down to or level as well,to reach teens and adult,and this still can be done in decent ways meaning TV PG Cartoons With Violence And Mature Life Issues like the dealing with of death and life,love and pain,heartache,joy,happyiness,sorrows,hate,anger, loneliness,acceptance we face and go through everday in life and Chooses And Dreams we strive for while we our on this earth and Yet Alive.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Psycho Fox

Psycho Fox Toonix Guru

: I've Been Going Over My Auczora Cartoons Episode Scripts and I just now realized it could be pushing for a TV PG rating.

That is depending what network your talking about.

: Im begining to see that,violence in cartoons is not all such a big deal,like people make it out to be,I mean they should look In the bible,there's alot of violent acts that took place,i believe it's not wrong to have violence to a minor point In cartoons,meaning the battle against good and evil,fighting for what's right.

True but you see Redwall on PBS? People actully fight and die, neat.

: I'll just leave you with this to think about,I feel myself that Cartoons should start to be made for a more mature audiance.

True. Forein studio have already did this.

: (no I don't Mean nudity,vaulger language Or Junk Like That)

Hmm that discribes some of the underground animation scene perfectly... You would know what I mean if you saw stuff like Pink Komkommer ;)

: we need more Cartoons that our down to or level as well,to reach teens and adult,and this still can be done in decent ways meaning TV PG Cartoons With Violence And Mature Life Issues like the dealing with of death and life,love and pain, heartache, joy, happyiness, sorrows, hate, anger, loneliness,acceptance we face and go through everday in life and Chooses And Dreams we strive for while we our on this earth and Yet Alive.

Hmmm I know of some cartoons that touchs on some of that. IE Redwall and Watership Down

3. A1LFEHKJA

A1LFEHKJA Guest

I gotta clear something up here guys,about the Titan A.E. part of my post.

I reviewed the parnetal reviews before renting Titan A.E.,so I would know were the bad scenes were so I could fast foward them,I just wanted you to now that,because Im not telling you guys one thing and living another,I want to be totally honest with you,how I live my life,Me And My Dad thought Titan A.E. was good (esspecially the speaical effects in the movie).,exscept for those few scenes we had to fast forward,I know some of you might think Im strange to fast forward those scenes(Im talking about the new comers to the board here,not you guys and gals that know me already) but I live what I say and carry out what I believe.

now that that's settled,I have one more thing to say guys,Im not really goig to be able to think of some post to post all the time on certain subjects,so if it's alright with you guys and gals,i'll just post hi or hows it going every now and then instead,till I can think up a good post to post ok!

Thank You ahead of time toonzone posters,"O" and Phsyco Fox,sorry I had to reply this on my reply to your earlyer post,I just was so In a hurry to clear that part about Titan A.E. up with all of you,that I realized to late that I replyed on the wrong part,I should of replied to my earlyer post,A1LFEHKJA is among you again,fearful isn't it. Sorry for the mishap guys and gals,thank you for understanding.

As for now,Im going to reply a little to your reply to me Phsyco Fox,1ST off,your right about the forengin market cartoons being that way,but I still,at least in my case and some others out there cases and yours(Meaning I know all in all your a nice person to,and no one can tell me diffrent Phsyco fox.),that we can still make cartoons that cover more areas of Religons,Beliefs,Events,Life,Love,Ect.
    without all the junk,and I can tell you know,when I get out there I already know,That I won't be that popular or get high ratings,but I don't really care,Im not making these cartoons for my own gain and to say look what I can Do,it's just really all about me fulling a dream of my own I've been wanting to do for a long time,that's all.

So what if I never get to be as Great as Walt Disney,Jack Warner,Charles M. Schulz,William Hanna were,I just want to reach out through my Auczora Cartoons to people of all ages,exploring and using My Auczora Cartoons In A way never done in the christain Realm(there I said it,yes christain cartoons) With Violence in them when it Comes to Going against evil in battles and wars fought to defeat the enemys,(I know when people 1ST see them their going to call me a blasphemer and Hipocript,because it will be just like any Walt Disney,Warner Bros.Universal,Mgm,Dic,Hanna Barbra Cartoon ect.only it will have religous vaules and scriptual content in the situations they go through themselfs,so please keep me in your prayers,because Im going to do something in the christian realm cartoons,that has never been done,mixing violence against evil,bad guys and God's Word,(and yes,there was violence in the bible,so if they tell me Im wrong then,i'll say look in the bible,you'll see what I mean,God Our Lord is not against violence when it's in battle and war against evil and evil menions. Even God Our Lord Was Vengeful And Judgemental at certain times in the bible when he had to.)

KJA

• Like Like x 1