1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

a new Journey (Pokemon Fan Fiction).

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Jane Doe, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Jane Doe

Jane Doe New Member

The Sun was shining on the town called Clover Town.

The Sunlight started shining on a bedroom window, an alarm clock started ringing, Until a 10-year-old Boy named Christopher Douglas groaned in his bed as he turned his alarm clock off. and turned his head, Until Suddenly He looked at the Clock.

"Oh No, I'm Late!!!", Christopher said in alarm as he quickly got up out of his bed.

He quickly got dressed, He rushed out of his bedroom, while putting on his shoes, Not knowing that his mother's Pokémon Skitty was sleeping at the top of the stairs, Until He tripped over it and started falling on the stairs.
    He landed at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sorry, Skitty", Christopher said as Skitty looked at him before going back to sleep.

"Christopher, are you ok?", Christopher's Mother asked.

"I'm All Right, I just fell down", Christopher answered.

"Good, Breakfast Is Ready", Christopher's Mother said.

"Ok, I'm looking Forward about Going to Pro. Sycamore's Lab to Get My First Pokémon to start my Pokémon Journey", Christopher replied.

"Well, your not going on your Pokémon Journey Until you have Breakfast", Christopher's Mother said.

"Ok", Christopher replied.