1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

a.a.p. package LT/MM shorts currently in rotation

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by PF9, Nov 6, 2016.

1. PF9

PF9 Member

So I was looking at the LT on Boomerang schedule this week. Lately Boomerang has been airing the cartoons in rotation in reverse order of release year.

They will be getting to the 1940s shorts this week and these are the a.a.p. package shorts I noticed were on the schedule for the week:

Back Alley Oproar
    Buccaneer Bunny
    Bugs Bunny Rides Again
    Crowing Pains
    Duck Soup to Nuts
    Hare Remover
    Hop, Look and Listen
    Little Orphan Airedale
    A Pest in the House
    Rabbit Transit
    Rhapsody Rabbit
    Scent-imental Over You
    Trap Happy Porky
    Tweetie Pie
    Two Gophers from Texas
    The Up-Standing Sitter
    Walky Talky Hawky
    What Makes Daffy Duck?
    Yankee Doodle Daffy

These 19 shorts represent the only a.a.p. package shorts currently in rotation on CN and Boomerang. This is a far cry from the early days of CN when they couldn't air anything but the a.a.p. package shorts. And all of these 19 shorts feature recurring characters, usually major ones like Bugs or Daffy or Porky - no one-shots.

2. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

This is good, but i want more one-shots like I only have Eyes for you and Streamlined greta green on the set. Btw, is this Boomerang USA or other cause this is unusual for USA.

3. Looney Turtles

You forgot "Baseball Bugs", "Hair-Raising Hare", "The Big Snooze" and "Haredevil Hare". These are also pre-48 shorts that airs in the current rotation. So make that 23 shorts.

4. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

This week is all post-1948 shorts. We will have to wait for next week.