5/28 Schedule Update: Bob's Burgers premiere, new Venture Brothers episodes, new The Greatest Event

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by BrianLeague, May 31, 2013.

1. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

Mar 6, 2011
    United States
    The on-air schedule was updated today to show the schedule for June. Here are some notable premieres and schedule changes:

Bob's Burgers premieres Sunday, June 23rd @ 11 PM. It'll then air a new episode on Monday, June 24th @ 10 PM. It seems that premieres will continue to be on Sundays afterwards.

New episodes of Venture Brothers air on Sundays @ midnight.

A new Family Guy episode airs on Monday, June 3rd @ 11 PM.

A new episode of The Greatest Event in Television History airs on Thursday, June 6th @ midnight.

A new episode of NTSF:SD:SUV airs on Thursday, June 13th @ midnight.

Black Dynamite is removed from the schedule starting tomorrow. King of the Hill reruns join the line up at 9:30 PM and Family Guy and The Cleveland Show move down one slot.

Home Movies will also be kicked off the schedule on June 24th. American Dad reruns will then air at 9:30 PM with King of the Hill reruns at 9 PM.

Also, the schedule error with Soul Eater and One Piece was fixed.
  2. Looney Tunes Fan

Looney Tunes Fan Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Jul 17, 2011
    Nickelodeon City, U.S.A.
    Home Movies just came back and it's leaving again? What a shame. :/
  3. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

Aug 26, 2001
    Not of your damn business
    I'm disappointed that Home Movie is getting the boot again. I own the full series on DVD, but I liked seeing it on TV when I was home early enough on Saturdays.