1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

4Kids Talkback: An Unknown Future - The 4Kids Discussion V7

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by D Dubbs, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

That's odd. I definitely remember that they stopped airing season three at 6:30AM after Aster's duel since I was looking forward to seeing Zane's duel with Yubel. GX was taken off of the schedule after that two-parter. I know that season three started on Toonami and then they put it at the end of a Saturday morning block before they stopped airing the series. I also remember that they had GX back on the schedule for about two or three weeks, not over a month. Of course, I could be wrong and I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case.

2. 4Kids4EverFandom

4Kids4EverFandom Active Member

We got a couple of Good and Expected News from 4Kids Entertainment:

First off: We Could expect the 4th Qtr Hearings by March 15!! Hopefully it's good news since we have couple of good reports so far than the qtr hearings.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/...rporate-event-announcement-notice-773121.html

Secondly Good News For Yu-Gi-Oh:
    So i guess that means that 4Kids is NOT Giving up on finding a DVD Distributor for Yu-Gi-Oh! WHO KNOWS?? Maybe they might find one in March or april!!

3. AnimationX

AnimationX R.I.P Tangath Toborn

I wish they would move Chaotic premiers from 11:30 to 10:00 or 10:30 or something, 11:30 is too late and I feel the show would score better ratings at an earlier timeslot. I remember a couple of years ago when the show was the blocks bread and butter and constantly scored over a 1.0-1.5 rating, not it seems to have trouble hitting those numbers and a big part of that is the craptastic timeslot it's dumped in.

4. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

The CW4Kids: February 13, 2010: (Link to this week's promo video)
    07:00 AM Winx Club - Exchange Students (#43) The CW Network Premiere
    07:30 AM Winx Club - Heart of Cloud Tower (#44) The CW Network Premiere
    08:00 AM Dinosaur King - Two Shoguns Are Better Than One (#63) U.S. Television Premiere
    08:30 AM Dinosaur King - The No-Fun Shogun (#64) U.S. Television Premiere
    09:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! - Best of Duels, Best of Friends, Part 1 (#33) The CW Network Premiere
    09:30 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! - Best of Duels, Best of Friends, Part 2 (#34) The CW Network Premiere
    10:00 AM Sonic X - Beating Eggman, Part 2 (#13)
    10:30 AM Sonic X - That's What Friends Are For (#14)
    11:00 AM Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Membership Drive (#110)
    11:30 AM Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City - A Gigantic Mission (#75) World Premiere

Notes:

• New episodes of Dinosaur King (x2) and Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City continue
    • Network premiere episodes of Winx Club (x2), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (x2) continue

5. chdr

chdr Active Member

For those of you watching CN, Chaotic Season 3 premieres next Saturday... at 6:30am.

6. AnimationX

AnimationX R.I.P Tangath Toborn

Ugh, another crap timeslot for this show, why is it that these networks see fit to place it in these death slot's when the show is pretty damn good and can achieve good ratings as seen in the past?

7. PC!

PC! lolwut?

Did 4Kids hire new people to write their promos? They used to be pretty fun, sometimes really cool. But now they just seem corny.

Then again, they don't work nearly as hard on their promos as they did back in the day. It feels like they're not even trying anymore.

Say, that leads to an interesting question: what are some of your favorite 4Kids promos in the history of their block?

8. Golfkid

Golfkid Active Member

I thought that the one Dinosaur King episode (I believe, "The Big Apple Grapple", or something like that) was really good.

9. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I liked all the Kamen Rider promos.

10. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Actually this is incorrect. Canada is currently premiering episodes of Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City on Teletoon 6 days before CW4Kids premieres them.

11. ThisGuyTony

ThisGuyTony Member

I know what you mean. I saw this "Chaotic" promo and I was like "OK..." But yeah. I know what you mean.

12. Mohji

Mohji Member

I agree that most of the recent CW4Kids promos have been pretty bland.

Meanwhile, Teletoon in Canada has been throwing out stuff like this. Go figure.

13. 4Kids4EverFandom

Okay,, I'm being patient about this but, however i wonder when will the next new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's will be on 4Kidstv.com??

Does anyone know, by chance?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

14. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't believe any of us know that. I've been wondering about that myself since it's been about a month since they last updated their website. I thought that they would have a couple of episodes every week or every other week, but that doesn't appear the case. I'm sure that someone here will notice when they do update and then post the links here.

15. spidey4545

spidey4545 Fox Kids Historian
    Reporter

The CW4Kids schedule is going to undergo a couple of changes in the upcoming weeks.

The current schedule remains until March 6. On March 13, 9:00 AM through 10:00 AM will be Yu-Gi-Oh! and Sonic X, followed by three episodes of TMNT from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.

New episodes of Dinosaur King (double airings) and Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City continue in their usual timeslots.

I'm not sure what the schedule will be like on/after March 20, but apparently, there will be lots of upcoming scheduling changes to accommodate special airings/stunts for one week only.

16. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

Hmm...I wonder what those three episodes of TMNT are.

The CW4Kids: February 20, 2010:
    07:00 AM Winx Club - Shadows in Bloom (#45) The CW Network Premiere
    07:30 AM Winx Club - The First Charmix (#46) The CW Network Premiere
    08:00 AM Dinosaur King - Dinosaurs, Ninjas and Bears! Oh My! (#65) U.S. Television Premiere
    08:30 AM Dinosaur King - There's No Business Like Shogun Business (#66) U.S. Television Premiere
    09:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! - Yugi Vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 1 (#35) The CW Network Premiere
    09:30 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! - Yugi Vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 2 (#36) The CW Network Premiere
    10:00 AM Sonic X - Skirmish in the Sky (#15)
    10:30 AM Sonic X - Depths of Danger (#16)
    11:00 AM Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New World Order, Part 1 (#111)
    11:30 AM Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City - Threshold of Destruction (#76) U.S. Television Premiere

Notes:

• New episodes of Dinosaur King (x2) and Chaotic: Secrets of the Lost City continue
    • Network premiere episodes of Winx Club (x2), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (x2) continue

#976 D Dubbs, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
  17. 4Kids4EverFandom

ALERT ALERT!!! 4Kids has distributor for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's in New Zeland and austriala!! So that means they are still looking for a US Distributor

http://www.madman.com.au/actions/ser...eogramId=15439

But I reccomend to be on the safe side i would try waiting for it here in the US, because 4Kids MIGHT be close on finding a distributor since the Yu-Gi-Oh[​IMG] Manga[​IMG], Card games[​IMG], and video games, are selling pretty well. Maybe they Might find one in March/April 2010??

18. spidey4545

spidey4545 Fox Kids Historian
    Reporter

Past Present, Enter the Dragons: Part I, and Enter the Dragons: Part II

19. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

Ah, so they're just burning through the rest of the Lost Episodes.

By the way, it's about time to decide a new thread name. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

20. cohenmarioman

cohenmarioman Active Member

Ok, these might stink, but they are welcomed

4kids Talkback: Down the Drain?? - 4kids Discussion V8
    4kids Talkback: The End of A Dynasty?? - 4kids Discussion V8
    4kids Talkback: A Look Ahead - 4kids Discussion V8

Comments are welcomed, and I did keep in mind that 4kids has dropped in overall money from 20 so million to 18 over the course of this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.