Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I my self actually remember the decline beginning during the second half of season 1, witch Chowder becoming much dumber, and Panini increasingly psychotic

This show also marks a sort of symbolical bridge between the old and new CN, seeing how it was the last show to be referenced on another CN show (a Chowder float appeared in the Grim Adventures Underfist movie), yet was a self-contained universe that did not try to fit into the shared universe of it's predecessors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was 11 at the time Chowder premiered, though I may have disliked the other programs CN shown during that time it was still part of my "childhood" and yet I never was nostalgic about anything I watched. Now I'm 18 and I was glad that I didn't think Chowder was the almighty show of all shows, same goes for Dexter's Lab, PPG, JB, and all the other Cartoon Cartoons.

I might be going off topic a bit, but Chowder was a fun project for CH Greenblatt and for the Flapjack project that spawned cartoons that are still airing as of this moment. Regardless of how the show itself has turned out, both Chowder and Flapjack created a new era for CN, just like how Dexter's Lab, PPG, Courage, and JB brought an era for people too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ah yes Chowder, a fresh new unique show at the time where we mostly had some shows that many forgot about such as Class of 3000 and Squirrel Boy. At that time, CN was going through some transitional phrase, the shows they had at the time have ended (Billy and Mandy, KND, and Ed, Edd n Eddy) or were about to end (Camp Lazlo, Gym Partner, and Foster's Home). Chowder was a pretty fun and quirky show, though around 2009 I stopped watching CN (there was too much live-action and poorly made Canadian shows), Chowder from what I heard got pretty stupid. But when I watched those episodes, I'm not going to deny the show got stupid, but I still found it funny.

Chowder and Flapjack were pretty much the only shows saving CN around the time where the network was filled with mostly reruns, Canadian cartoons, and CN Real.
    "All right, you're going the right way for a smacked bottom." ~Shrek

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I honestly didn't watch Chowder that much, but from what little I saw it wasn't bad. I mostly only saw the first few episodes because they came on after new episodes of KND.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved and still have affection for Chowder. Occasionally I will still watch an episode or two on my phone. The show was creative and funny...especially the earlier episodes like Burple Nurples. Though I was sad to see it go, after seeing Chowder Grows Up (didn't care for it) I realized that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea for Greenblatt to move on to bigger and better shows. We'll see how he does with Bad Seeds. I'm looking forward to that.
    Last edited by Nikktoon; 06-17-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    I didn't watch a lot of the show, I think that it was pretty decent when I watched a few episodes of this in 2010-2011.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    i thought they should of not ended flapjack in august 2010, i felt like series final was cliff hang and really didnt excited me for it like that, i do however like Flapjack & Chowder despite gross humor later in seasons for these two shows, i preferred them much as AT, RS, SU, UG and Clarenc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12