Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    So....are...they...gonna..like... do the Inhumans now? I mean...that was the point of Rania and Garrets mumbo jumbo about evolution and what not, right? We all know it was a Kree that was in that facility and the connection the Kree have with the Inhumans, and the fact that the closest thing we have to mutants are the Inhumans. Sigh, there is such a thing as too much teasing and the one thing the series could of handled even just a tiny bit better was the ambiguity surrounding Skye's origins.

Anyways that was a great season finale. I have to hand it to Elizabeth Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker, unlike Skye and Wards forced relationship, I always thought theres was genuine. I actually found myself getting pretty emotional in that scene when he revealed his feeling for her, which is why I didn't like that they had Fitz survive at the end. It kinda took away from the moment. It would of been great drama if he had died and it would of added some layers to Henstridge's character. And I hope the Ward-May fight is a sign of things to come in terms of action sequences. That fight was amazing. I didn't see the nails to the foot coming...at all.

Oh and that was totally a LMD of Koenig. I think it was the A.V Club that said it in their review, but it would be great if Patton Oswalt joined as a regular and he became the Kenny (South Park) of the group.
    "If that's what it means to be wise, I guess that means I'll be fool all my life" - Naruto, after Jiraiya has told him to wise up and give up on his friend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohya View Post
    Oh and that was totally a LMD of Koenig. I think it was the A.V Club that said it in their review, but it would be great if Patton Oswalt joined as a regular and he became the Kenny (South Park) of the group.
    I've seen that theory tossed around. Understandable since everyone thought Coulson was one. But Eric Koenig set up his brother's existence in "Providence" as his video game partner. Twins. And twins also tend to think and say alike.

Though, the Kenny allusion... heh.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 31, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohya
    I have to hand it to Elizabeth Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker, unlike Skye and Wards forced relationship, I always thought theres was genuine. I actually found myself getting pretty emotional in that scene when he revealed his feeling for her, which is why I didn't like that they had Fitz survive at the end. It kinda took away from the moment. It would of been great drama if he had died and it would of added some layers to Henstridge's character.
    Personally, I'm glad Fitz did survive (even if he never appeared on camera again after that) because a) they've already lost Ward to the dark side, no need for them to lose another team member, and b) I may be in the minority, but I personally can't stand seeing characters going through a lot of angst. Watching Simmons going through a ton of "Boo-hoo! My best friend's dead!" histrionics would get old in very short order for me. Keep FitzSimmons intact, I say.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Completely agree. Their relationship was a good thing in the series with the finale being a high point. Even if they don't end up together, their chemistry is strong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As a twin I can tell you that while we do think alike were not the same exact person which is what this set of Koenigs definitely are. The LMD seems more believable at this point. Ill say this...there not regular twins...there something definitely up with them. I assume thats what the show wanted us to believe since he delivered the same exact greeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar View Post

Personally, I'm glad Fitz did survive (even if he never appeared on camera again after that) because a) they've already lost Ward to the dark side, no need for them to lose another team member, and b) I may be in the minority, but I personally can't stand seeing characters going through a lot of angst. Watching Simmons going through a ton of "Boo-hoo! My best friend's dead!" histrionics would get old in very short order for me. Keep FitzSimmons intact, I say.
    They might of lost Ward, but he was immediately replaced. Actually losing someone like Fitz would of given this show an edge I think it's missing. But im not adverse to him surviving and not ever being the same either. Im just saying...him surviving cheapend the moment for me.
    Last edited by Tohya; 05-15-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    "If that's what it means to be wise, I guess that means I'll be fool all my life" - Naruto, after Jiraiya has told him to wise up and give up on his friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohya View Post
    As a twin I can tell you that while we do think alike were not the same exact person which is what this set of Koenigs definitely are. The LMD seems more believable at this point. Ill say this...there not regular twins...there something definitely up with them. I assume thats what the show wanted us to believe since he delivered the same exact greeting.
    I'm a twin also.

And yeah, I get the feeling there's more to those Pattons that they're letting on right now.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I chuckled through most of this finale. Such an entertaining episode.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Two twins in the house? I concede, something must be up. If it's the LMD theory, the notion of LMDs existing the MCU was set up by Tony Stark in... The Avengers (?). It has been said the number of people Fury trust can be counted on one hand and he's not afraid to cut off fingers. Two Koenigs would make it more than one hand. Hmm.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 31, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12