1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG 2nd X-Men: Evolution RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

Here's the new thread for the X-Men: Evolution RPG!

The characters thus far:

Heroes:
    Barb Gordon: Jean Grey
    rapper: Cyclops
    Pyro~ManiacX: Multiple

Villains:
    The Detective: Magneto
    SuperBoy: Colossus
    Selena Kyle: Epoch(Custom Character)
    Pyro~ManiacX: Pyro

2. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

OOC: Just a quick note I want to drop Nick Fury. Oh and I would be content to just kind of play a background villian for now. Between the last RPG and the ones I'm in at Hero RPGs (see sig) I'm kind of empty when it comes to plots so if anyone would like to play center stage villian for a while please go ahead.

3. Pyro

Pyro Active Member

OOC: I don't quite understand what the difference is, no new people have joined. :( Ah well, I'm glad it still exists. :) How about we start this thing after Ascension. It gives us free reign (unless the series continues like I hope!). But would you want to turn good Magneto? Do you mind if I go to the Brotherhood? What does everyone else think? I don’t want to start it in a way that may drastically change someone’s character. BTW, I talked to redDragon and she said I could take on Multiple too.

4. Animation Otaku

Animation Otaku Active Member

OOC: I guess we just have to hope new people join. After "Ascension" sounds good to me, as well. I don't really think I can start it though, my character is too small scale to lead things off.

5. The Detective

I might turn good eventually, but for now I think I'll stay villianious. :evil: I wouldn't mind if you joined the Brotherhood but some more big scale villians would be nice. Mystique......Juggernaut maybe.

6. SuperBoy

SuperBoy The Legion or Teen Titans?

OOC: So are we going to start from Ascension? If det.. still has Magneto as a bad guy then i'll stay bad. At first i was thinking bout making Colossus a good guy but instead i won't. I was thinking about making another character if that will be ok.

7. The Detective

OOC: Well starting in "Impact" there was really starting to be some tension between Collussus and Magneto, especially since we know Magneto is indeed holding Collussus's family. Maybe that would be a good story thread to pick up on, I'll see if I can catch you on AIM.

8. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

OOC: How about we post? ;) I'm gonna take a little different approach with her this time.

IC: Epoch

WallStreet Bank
    Saturday, 3:45pm

Keeping my head down, I pull the collar up over my cheeks and tuck the hat over my face. This should be good.

Raising my hands, I release the energy waiting to escape from my fingertips, the world around me swirling in blinding whites and blues.
    All sounds and movements stop, the wind whipping around me only tossling my hair and no one elses.

As everything dies down, a smirk grows on my face.
    "Perfect. As always."

It doesn't take long to age the safe, it's locks cracking and crumbling into pieces inside of the large plated door. Swinging it open with ease, I smile at the sight before me...some of the stacks of money almost as tall as me.

Packing them quickly into my bag, I walk back over to where I was standing and put my hands back up. Have to make sure it's exactly where I was standing before, or it'll look bad.

Putting time back the way it had been, I pick up the bag at my side, and walk out the door with close to $500,000.

9. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

OOC:Think I need to get some life put back in here....yeah, this coming from the most dead mod around, lol.

IC: Jean Grey

3:45pm

I heard a *pop* behind my ear and a bounce on my bed alerting me rather easily to Kurt's presence.
    "You are still doing this?
    He asked, now hanging upside down off my bed, tugging the sheets down with him. I smiled, still focusing on things other than him.
    "Yes, Kurt. I am still doing it."
    I was referring to the same exercise I had been going over since early morning - it being now....early afternooon. I was focusing on strengthening my telekinetic powers by starting with a very basic object, like a pencil, and keeping it suspended in the air for a certain period of time. Gradually as time wore on I had advanced to bulkier and heavier objects....in fact right now I was suspending my dresser.
    "You don't get bored?"
    Kurt prompted. I shook my head, not really minding his intrusion because distractions just forced me to concentrate more, which was quite all right in this case.
    "Nope, I don't get bored whatsoever Kurt."
    I could sense him shaking his head in confusion at the very idea of not getting bored after three minutes of anything.
    "All right then. I will be back later to help distract you more."
    He said with a chuckle, sliding off the bed and disappearing in a small puff of smoke.

10. The Detective

I'm really sorry guys but I'm going to have to drop out. I don't see this going anywhere anytime soon, and I just don't have any ideas for anything to post. I'm busy enough keeping up at Hero RPGs and don't have time for this one. I'm sorry guys.

11. Pyro

Pyro Active Member

I don't know what to post either! :confused:

12. Lil' Joker

Lil' Joker Knight in Batman's service

I sent Barb a private message about a month or two ago and still no reply, so let me just get this out in the open...Can I be NIGHTCRAWLER?:sad:

13. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

OOC: Since I'm one of two that have posted in this RPG, I think it's time for me to let it go. Sorry, guys!

~Selena~

14. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

This thing is dead as well. RPG closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.