Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post

And yeah, I did see your Facebook posts on their King... and to be honest, you were actually pretty rude, and it doesn't really make you a better person than they are. I was seriously really surprised that they called you out on it, especially with how many times you've posted similar comments on their page regarding the same topic. You can keep making comparisons to Megas XL-R all you like, but speaking from personal experiences of my own online and in real life, being witchy and rude with ANYTHING isn't going to get you anywhere. With that said, I highly doubt they're going to take your so-called "advice" seriously the next time they work on a show. If you seriously want them to take your advice on improvement, then you should probably be a little more considerate next time.
    I do agree i'm rude but that's criticism for ya KP, negative and positive everything goes and they know that, heck everyone who are involve in the animation, comic business know about this, if they feel offended by my comments then they should just block me but that shows they can't take it and just want to hear the positive about their stuff but they do seem to listen even tho they try to cover it something with another.

If you want to write them in calm and positive way that's your way and i respect that so please respect how i write my own opinions even if it's negative, that's my way to express it and sure it won't get me anywhere but my opinion counts just like everyone.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    I do agree i'm rude but that's criticism for ya KP, negative and positive everything goes and they know that, heck everyone who are involve in the animation, comic business know about this, if they feel offended by my comments then they should just block me but that shows they can't take it and just want to hear the positive about their stuff but they do seem to listen even tho they try to cover it something with another.

If you want to write them in calm and positive way that's your way and i respect that so please respect how i write my own opinions even if it's negative, that's my way to express it and sure it won't get me anywhere but my opinion counts just like everyone.
    Do you mind telling me who you are on Facebook? I may have mistaken you for somebody else, because recently there was somebody posting "you guys suck!", "ben 10 and generator rex suck!", "go die in a hole", but yet their comments had the same posting style as you do and kept making comparisons to Megas.
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    Do you mind telling me who you are on Facebook? I may have mistaken you for somebody else, because recently there was somebody posting "you guys suck!", "ben 10 and generator rex suck!", "go die in a hole", but yet their comments had the same posting style as you do and kept making comparisons to Megas.
    I did said suck but when it comes of doing comedy, the rest like Ben 10 and Generator Rex suck i didn't said that, that's someone else.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh... a case of mistaken identity on my part then. Sorry 'bout that.
    "I respect that you don't eat meat. Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." - Raven, Teen Titans

"There's my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." - Riley Poole, National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I was on CartoonNetwork.com and this was in one of the adspaces. The game for the App store is finally out!

Some screenshots:

Spoiler:

Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone else know that Circe was voiced by Tara Sands, the co-host of Fridays on Cartoon Network?

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    Did anyone else know that Circe was voiced by Tara Sands, the co-host of Fridays on Cartoon Network?

*Sighs* I remember that, the slow decline of CCF/Fridays.

On-topic: So, what's the deal with Generator Rex? Is it an online only show now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokSM View Post
    *Sighs* I remember that, the slow decline of CCF/Fridays.

On-topic: So, what's the deal with Generator Rex? Is it an online only show now?
    It released its final episodes on iTunes, Zune, XBox Live, and Playstation Network. I don't think it's going to air on the network anytime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So..I know the last few episodes were leaked online, but does anybody know if CN is going to bother to actually air them anytime soon? It'd be a shame if it didn't get a proper finish on the network.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drag908 View Post
    So..I know the last few episodes were leaked online, but does anybody know if CN is going to bother to actually air them anytime soon? It'd be a shame if it didn't get a proper finish on the network.
    There's no sign of the show returning on the lineup in the near future. They might just have a sudden return for the show just to finish off the last few episodes, especially when they Generator Rex is one of their own series, but since they've been available legally online for quite a few months, they might not be interested in finishing airing the series on the channel. It's only a handful of episodes and Generator Rex didn't have a strong history of ratings under its belt either.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021