Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TMNT Back to the Sewer Talkback: Episode 7.12 "Super Power Struggle" (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

Episode 7.12 Super Power Struggle
    Original air date: Saturday, February 21st, 2009

When Raph gets a hold of a ring...er, cape and becomes the Green Lante...um, Mantel, and impressed Justice Leagu...uh, Force invites him into their ranks and Mikey gets super jealous. But when Dr. Malignus tries to get the cape for his own villainous designs, Mikey and Raph must put aside their differences to save the city!

"If some have learned something that is fine. If others have learned nothing that is fine as well, more importantly...it was fun, right?"
    - Master Norb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh boy, when your second to last episode is a Green Lantern parody, you know the writers thought this show was going to go on for another season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehehe Al Gordon.

Not bad. I like the new Justice Force designs. The Green Mantle was a cool homage to the Green Lantern.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGUN View Post
    Not bad. I like the new Justice Force designs. The Green Mantle was a cool homage to the Green Lantern.
    lets seee

Kyle Rayner's head

green guardians cape

and Hal's costume

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was think they were running out of ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Poor Mikey, always being left in the dust.

Welp, according to next week's episode preview, we'll be having a big cast reunion, as well as Khan returning. No sign of Cyber-Shredder, though. I REALLY hope he doesn't end up being a dangling plot thread, too, but knowing Ninja Turtles, I'm sure he will.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If we got just one more 13 episode season, it wouldn't matter. This show really needs one more season just to properly wrap it up.

BTTS was written as if it was going to last 26 episodes, not 13. It really does feel uneven if it ends with next week. Its a damn shame that it didn't get 26 eps like FF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As long as next weeks episode does not end with Karai finding the location of the Utrom Shredder in the last minute of the episode as a Cliffhanger I will be happy. Yes I actually fear that will happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by creativerealms View Post
    As long as next weeks episode does not end with Karai finding the location of the Utrom Shredder in the last minute of the episode as a Cliffhanger I will be happy. Yes I actually fear that will happen.
    Well if that does happen they HAVE to wrap it up somehow. Maybe another DTV then at least.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Oh boy, when your second to last episode is a Green Lantern parody, you know the writers thought this show was going to go on for another season.
    How so? I don't see the connection.

Anyway, I missed it because I set the timer on my VCR to record the episode at 6:30am (which is when the DirecTV on screen guide said it would air), but my local CW affiliate ran the episode an hour later, so I slept right through it. I'll have to catch this one in reruns. Too bad for me. I enjoy watching superhero parody episodes.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.