1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

20 Years of 'Batman: The Animated Series' (Article inside)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Pfeiffer-Pfan, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Pfeiffer-Pfan

Pfeiffer-Pfan Makin' Whoopee!

This article contains nothing new (If I hear that Perchance to Dream story one more time Kevin)... but its just a rundown of a mini-reunion at the Emerald City Comic Convention last weekend.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37968

Also, looks like Kevin won't be voicing Bats in The Dark Knight Returns.

-----

Delete this thread, Jim/Bird Boy if you feel the need for it, but it got me thinking...

Will the site be doing anything during the summer/September in the lead up to the actual 20th anniversary?

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

If we are able to get in touch with some of the talent and basically find the time to do it, then possibly. I can't say for certain if there are any plans in place, but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

3. Pfeiffer-Pfan

Pfeiffer-Pfan Makin' Whoopee!

Thanks James...

It would be cool. It's a pretty significant milestone for this site.

4. supergirl's pal

supergirl's pal Give us a SBFF Animated Series

I find it interesting that there was a Batman movie in theaters with Catwoman as one of the villains when Batman: TAS debuted in 1992, and now 20 years later we have another Batman movie coming to theaters with Catwoman as one of the villains...

5. Pacman7821

Pacman7821 Member

I have been watching this show on the Hub. Though its 20 years old, it still hold up to more modern shows.