1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"101 Dalmation Street" News and Dicussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by MDawg, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

There's a thread about this already.

2. Ed Liu

Ed Liu That's 'Cause I ATE IT!!!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Merged. Carry on.

3. Clamity Jane

Clamity Jane New Member

That might be a bad example.
    The Disney Jungle Book is virtually nothing like the original Kipling Jungle Book, but it still keeps the same name.
    For example, in the original Kaa is very wise, brave and one of Mowgli's closest and most loyal friends. In the Disney version he is a whiny hypochondriac who wants to eat Mowgli.
    So basically Disney has been completely changing things for years but keeping brand names.

4. ZukoFan

ZukoFan Member

I think I'll just let this one play out. I'm not really sure what to expect, but some recent animated shows have really been surprising me lately. If it's as good as the DuckTales reboot, I'm in. And since it takes place in London, could I dare to dream of a Basil of Baker Street cameo?

I know this doesn't relate to the topic, but I just want to thank you for bringing this point up about Kaa. He's my favorite character in the Jungle Book :)

#44 ZukoFan, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017