1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

10 years from now.

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by tereuo, May 13, 2017.

1. tereuo

tereuo Member

With DCcomics merging elements of "The Watchmen" into the standard canon and Marvel turning most of their heroes into Nazi's. What do you think we'll say when we look back on this era of comics?

Can you even picture how we'll react after this ends? Look at Civil War, Infinite Crisis, Ultimatum or Death of Superman. Those were comics that had a lot of promotions and a lot of hype from the fans. Now they're either loved or hated.

I guess my question is, where do you see, DC: Rebirth and Secret Empire in 10 years? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

A better question is, how many times do you think the entire DC and Marvel universes will be rebooted in the next ten years?

My money is on 15.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tereuo

tereuo Member

Good question but I'm thinking more from a fan point of view. How fans will see this event throughout history.