1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

“Young Justice,” Animated Batman and Green Lantern Series Part of Cartoon Network Canada Schedule

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jun 21, 2012.

1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Teletoon Canada Inc. has announced the inaugural schedule for the Canadian debut of Cartoon Network, premiering July 4th, 2012 north of the border. The network will be home to a host of familiar Cartoon Network-based animated series, including recent cartoons featuring characters from DC Comics. Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Young Justice, and Batman: The Brave and The Bold will be part of the network’s schedule when it launches next month. Click here for further details.

2. Pepperidge

Pepperidge Active Member

Where can I read the full, inaugural schedule?

3. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Complete schedule details for the launch of Cartoon Network in Canada can be found here.

4. charleshudgen

charleshudgen Charles Hudgen

This is a good news for Young Justice out there. They will be releasing or most probably out in the market to share the good news of this. Where can I read the full schedule of it? I am really excited for this one. Thank you for keeping us updated.

5. Astrolupine

Astrolupine Man on the wing.

Is there any information about the DC Nation shorts and additional material being included as well at this time?