1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

“Twisted Whiskers” Pre-Premiere Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by The Huntsman, Sep 26, 2010.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

While the launch of The Hub is still over a week away, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything to discuss. On MoonScoop’s website, you can watch a preview of the Twisted Whiskers segment “Feline Fatale” by clicking on the link and then clicking on “Twisted Whiskers” on the left side of the page. It’s not the entire segment, but it’s a large portion of it.

Frankly, I liked it. I wasn’t sure how the large eyes would work out, but they didn’t detract from the quality of the preview. I’ve never been one capable of judging visual quality, but it looks great to me, and I really enjoyed the owner’s dialogue. I suppose the only complaint that I had is that it’s a bit too cliché, but it’s executed well enough that I don’t mind. Out of all of the acquisitions that we know of at the moment, I believe Twisted Whiskers is the one I’m most looking forward to.

2. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Well, I'm actually looking forward to this. The Hub looks like it'll have some good shows.

3. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

The owner's dialogue reminds me of every time that Sam from Sam and Max talks. He was very wordy and articulate. I thought it was kind of cute, even if it was a bit cliche. I can't wait to see what other mishaps the cat and the dog get into.