1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

“The Penguins Of Madagascar” Second Season Already?

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by The Huntsman, Dec 15, 2008.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I posted this same excerpt in the “Kung Fu Panda” thread, since it contained some relevant information to the status of that series, but the Hollywood Reporter is reporting that “The Penguins Of Madagascar” has already been greenlit for a second season. I found that a bit unusual, as the first season has only had one segment aired as part of a sneak peek. What are your thoughts on this?

2. Yusuke Urameshi

Looking at the sneak-peak im gonna have to say this is a really bad idea in the long run, especially if they are gonna keep using the same joke from the movie over and over again:

"you didnt see anything"

it was funny for the first couple of times, but if they keep abusing it, then they are definatly f'd.
    ________
    Mercedes-Benz OM642 engine specifications

#2 Yusuke Urameshi, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  3. J!!!

J!!! You're such a little kid~

Just like Wolverine it is being renewed before it is shown statewide. I hope the Panda pilot is good.

4. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING
    Staff Member Moderator

I guess they greenlight it already because the sneak peak did really well in the ratings. It made the Top 25 cable shows list for that week.

Edit: Here's the link: http://www.medialifemagazine.com/ar...ecap/Cable_s_new_top_cop_on_the_beat_NCIS.asp

5. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Well, I rather liked what I saw, so I have to say that I am pleased by this news. I understood the complaints that were made in the segments talkback thread, but I thought that the animation was adequate and I liked much of the humor.