1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

“How To Train Your Dragon” & “MegaMind” Series In Early Development Stages

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by The Huntsman, May 13, 2010.

1. Rho

Rho 12 - 6 cloud?

HTTYD has done really well and it does make sense for a series to be made, but for a movie that isn't even out for another 6 months? That's setting the expectations a little too high.. While it IS Dreamworks, what if Megamind ends up as a failure? As I've said before, making a Shrek series makes a lot more sense.

2. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

Shrek already seems like a series itself :p

3. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I thought that it was too early as well, but perhaps it's not. Take a look at this, and more specifically, the date of that news. The Kung Fu Panda series was first considered back in 2006, two years before the movie even premiered. So.... I suppose a few months is nothing in comparison.

4. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

I'm kind of wondering how a HTTYD series would work considering the fact that
    but it might still be decent enough to check out.

However, a MegaMind series does interest me at all as frankly, the movie looks like crap.