¿Disney Live-Action Three Caballeros! ?

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Lucho, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Lucho

Lucho 'Ja think I'm a cowboy?

LOL What if!?
    [​IMG]

LOL real fake news! Yet I would totally want to see this. How far can they go with these live-action remakes.
    I wish! Tudyk has played a rooster and many characters for Disney, and teamed with Luna before for Disney: Star Wars, Rogue One.
    [​IMG]

The original was an Animated + Live-Action hybrid, Not sure how it could even work?
    Do they become the characters? A dream, Magic-Serape? Or do the Birds(of a feather) dream they are human?

#1 Lucho, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

If they do make it live action it would probably be another it would feel very off, I get that these actors will replace but it seeing these characters as humans would be off putting.

3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I bet they saw that fan art of the characters as humans, and decided it was a good idea.
    But Disney’s been on a roll with these, and they’ve all been successful (except for the Alice sequel, so why the heck not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Oh man! That news was totally fake and lame. I'd rather let them be in Ducktales than this. And Three Caballeros is a great film and it's been going around on Disney lately.

5. Lucho

LOL It outrageously follows the trend of Disney wanting to recast almost everything live-action, so what's next Three Caballeros?!
    As far as Panchito & José appearing on Duck Tales, I would love that! Donald certainly had adventures, and we know the three together were traveling companions.

They did appear in the New Disney Mickey shorts which had a similar style to DT. Love these tres "*cuates*"!
    [​IMG]

#5 Lucho, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  6. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Yes, I know that. And, they got their own holiday tradition at Disney California Adventure at Disneyland called Viva Navidad.

7. Lucho

[​IMG]
    LOL Cause thinking of christmas the first thing that comes to mind is mariachi! Viva! LA Disney Land!
    This is why they need a new movie, they are still popular . Although live-action?

[​IMG]
    There is some great fan art that sees them that way.

#7 Lucho, Nov 16, 2017 at 1:49 PM
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 2:11 PM