Quantcast

View Poll Results: What story should I do after Shattered Dreams? (Read descriptions before voting!)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power Struggle

5 35.71%
  • Heat Sink

4 28.57%
  • Who Are You?

3 21.43%
  • Lonely Beast

2 14.29%
  • Authors Pick (make me choose)

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    ShadowOfAGhost is offline Computer Geek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shattered Dreams (TT)

Like This Thread!

Shattered Dreams

ShadowOfAGhost

“Dream on, dream on

Dream yourself a dream come true

Dream on, dream on

Dream until your dream come true

Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years

Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears

Sing with me, if it's just for today

Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away”

-Aerosmith, Dream On

Chapter 1

Robin dodged the kick that was directed at his face and retaliated with a sweeping arc with his bo staff. He didn’t know who this strange new villain was, but he could fight. And fight well.

The stranger wore a cloak the color of blackberries, purple so dark it was almost black. His movements were smooth, yet unpredictable.

The mysterious man jumped over Robin’s bo staff and gracefully danced around Starfire’s starbolts and Cyborg’s sonic cannon. His extra long sleeves fluttered like streamers from their unseen hands.

Beast Boy morphed into rhino form and charged at their attacker. The mysterious man dodged to the left and planted a kick on his side with unbelievable amounts of force, sending Beast Boy into a nearby lamp post.

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!” Raven’s black energy enveloped the broken half of the light post and sent it spinning through the air after the mysterious attacker. He performed a back flip over the beam and landed on his hands and followed up with a flawless handspring out of the way. The mysterious man ran down the nearest alley with the Titans in hot pursuit.

Questions poured through Robin’s mind. Who is this mysterious man? Why is he attacking the Titans? Does this guy have a mission? Does this guy even have a name?

The Titans reached the entrance to the alley just as rain began to pour down hard and observed as the attacker surveyed the dead end he had come across. He immediately turned to face the Titans.

For the first time, he spoke. “Well, well. It would seem you have me cornered.” He said in a cool sly voice.

“Start talking!” Robin ordered, “Who are you? What do you want in Jump City?”

“So pushy. Frankly none of that is any of your business, but I will tell you any way.” The man paused to lower his hood, revealing a heavily scarred face with several large burns. He could easily be compared to Freddy Krueger. “My name is Brother Evirie, and my mission is to succeed where Brother Blood has failed.”

“What do you mean?” Cyborg asked.

“Dreams always fade, but nightmares never cease to haunt you.”

Brother Evirie put his hands in front of himself and formed a triangle with his thumbs and index fingers. Twinkling Blackness like the night sky began to swirls around him.

“Prick your finger, it is done.”

“What is he doing?” Beast boy asked quizzically.

He raised his hands high in the air and splayed his fingers.

“The moon has now eclipsed the sun.”

“Uh, Raven, any idea what is going on?” Robin asked, sounding slightly worried.

Brother Evirie held his hands straight out to the sides.

“The angel has spread its wings.”

Raven began to back away, “It’s the curse of Verbannte Traume! No time to explain just run!”

He held his hands strait at the Titans with his palms facing them.

“The time has come for better things!”

The Titans had begun to flee, but each had barley moved five feet, and now each of them slowed to impossibly slow speeds as if they were molasses. The entire world turned black and a thunderous boom exploded through the air. Each of the Titans lay unconscious on the ground. Each of them prisoners of their own minds.

“They should give me no more trouble.” Brother Evirie said, replacing his hood, “Unpleasant dreams, Titans.”

chapter one was kind of short by my standards. The next chapter should be longer.
    Last edited by ShadowOfAGhost; 04-03-2005 at 08:16 PM.
    "Tell me kid, You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"-The Joker(Jack Nicholson,Batman)

"A man can fall many times in life, but he's never a failure until he refuses to get back up."
    Evel Knievel

Fics: 1 2

Tug of War Chapter 3 now posted!

Sproxie is offline <- Says Sprox. ...No, really.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Short, but a Great start!
    Verbannte Traume
    ??? ...you'll explain that later right?
    anywho, very intriguing villain! can't wait to hear more! :anime:

*************(¨`·.·´¨)************
    *******(¨`·.·´¨)`·.¸.·´(¨`·.·´¨)*******
    **(¨`·.·´¨`·. ¸.·´*`·.¸.·´`·.¸.·´¨`·.·´¨)**
    ** `·.¸.·´*`·.¸.Sprox 083·.¸.·´*`·.¸.·´**
    **********(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)********
    ***********`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)..·´*********
    ***************`·.¸.·´************

Can anyone fill me in on why i can't log off my account here??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprox 083
    Short, but a Great start!
    ??? ...you'll explain that later right?
    anywho, very intriguing villain! can't wait to hear more! :anime:
    I couldn't think of a good name for the spell, so I took banished dreams and pluggged into freetranslation.com and that is what banished dreams means in german. (the other options I looked at such as forbidden dreams were a bit hard to pronounce. the actual words to the spell are from a Marilyn Manson song called antichrist superstar. very disturbing, yet oddly entertaining.
    "Tell me kid, You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"-The Joker(Jack Nicholson,Batman)

"A man can fall many times in life, but he's never a failure until he refuses to get back up."
    Evel Knievel

decka is offline Che la pace regni sulla terra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh this story seems like it's going to be good! PLEASE write more soon!
    "And in the end the love you take is equall to the love you make"- The Beatles
    " I am not afraid of death, but dying is truly my worst fear" - me!!

Please check out my fic Broken Wings Can't Fly to Heaven. The Price of Immortality(with a little TT)

Aquagirl15 is offline Heaven's not enough
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    intersting, very intersting. melikes!!!! and now we can tell our parents we're learning because you're using an alternate language!!!
    "I'll repeat what I've said so often before, that what seems the easy way out is usually the most dangerous." ~Kuruma
    Yuskue: "You're a strange guy, even for a demon. I was all hepped up and angry, ready to take it out on my next opponent but now..."
    Jin: "I'm a new foe, and it's a new match. Going in mad just takes the fun outta it. And that's no way to live -or die."
    SBM The chapter has arrived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unfortunatly, I don't speak german (except for a few choice phrases if you know what I mean) I just thought german would be good because it sounds evil, and I have mostly german (and a little bit of polish ) heritage.

Evel Knievel

Aquagirl15 is offline Heaven's not enough
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if you want to learn more German ask Raven37, Ephidel500, or Beastgirl17. they learned German in exclerated last year, and taught me all i know! but i don't know how to spell it unfortuantly.
    "I'll repeat what I've said so often before, that what seems the easy way out is usually the most dangerous." ~Kuruma
    Yuskue: "You're a strange guy, even for a demon. I was all hepped up and angry, ready to take it out on my next opponent but now..."
    Jin: "I'm a new foe, and it's a new match. Going in mad just takes the fun outta it. And that's no way to live -or die."
    SBM The chapter has arrived.

Vivace is offline Therapists love my money
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    short but good. This is very interesting awesome work.
    There are few things more annoying than a man with a dream. -Andrew Summitt

"You'd be surprised what a platoon of heartless ninja lawyers can do in favor of a position." -Black Mage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is about half the length that the other chapters typicley are. this was a page and a half TNR 12PT, where usualy my chapters are about three pages long.

If you havn't read it yet, I recommend reading my other fic Spurned Past, Tentative Future. A lot of other people have said that it was pretty good and I just finished it as well, so you won't have to wait for updates for it.

It has no link to this fic, but I'm just taking advantage of my own thread and a shameless plug.

Evel Knievel

Crowgirl is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great! That's really all that's needs to be said.

German is cool, even if I have no clue how to speak it. But hey, my ancestors are Polish, so... Jean-Dobre!!

I cannot wait for more!!!

Crowgirl
    Guy 1: Hello?
    Guy 2: Greetings, this is an anonymous message... from Ernest...

Fics:
    III: Teen Titans: Evaporation Is over! Go look at the end!!

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast