Fanfic Trivia Quiz XXXVIII!
Because I'm bored, thought I'd post this pointless waste of time---er, nostalgic trip down fanboy lane (answers will be posted in the very near future!):
1. In "A Very Wakko Thanksgiving", what was the TV show that the Kents were watching in late-1980's Smallville?
B. "Miami Vice Kids"
D. That Yerkel kid
2. What year *hasn't* been used so far as a setting in one of our fan fiction stories?
3. Way back in "Chaos of Characters", what did Freakazoid and Roboo-Cop wander off to do at one point of the story?
A. Look for a better part in another fanfic story
B. Try to get their shows back on the air
C. Look at T-shirts with off-color messages on them
D. Listen to old Flip Wilson comedy records while eating cotton candy
4. In "Brain of Two Worlds", what caused the cancellation of "Earth-2"'s version of "Animaniacs"?
A. Fervent anti-violent-cartoon witchhunt led by a joint congressional committee forced the A! crew into retirement
B. An evil plot by Wallace Faust, the Earth-2 version of Wally Faust
C. The E-2 Warners cheesed off that world's Plotz with that "two places at once" bit
D. The debut of "The Adventures of He-Boo"
5. From "Warner Academy 2", which characters' powers/abilities *doesn't* Stewie Griffin's evil android creation Griffino possess/mimic?
A. the Warners
C. Axel Foley
D. Slappy Squirrel
E. The lab mice
F. Wendy Franchetti
6. In "Buttercup's Blunder", where was Prof. Utonium supposed to deliver his televised speech from?
A. Washington D.C.
C. New York City
7. In "Package Deal", which noted African-American figure's name did Brain invoke?
A. George Washington Carver
B. Madame C.J. Walker
C. Granville T. Woods
D. James Baldwin
8. Which character *hasn't* been yanked out of the past and into the present in a fanfic story?
A. "Roger Rabbit"'s Eddie Valiant
C. Dr. Gene Burrows
9. In "Toons and Doom", what did Axel note when the other heroes mistakenly thought they were being splashed with "dip"?
A. That he's glad he's not a toon and can die with dignity
B. That he's just had his drycleaned outfit ruined by that "(bleep)in'" dip
C. That this "(bleep)in' (bleep) is (bleep)in' up" his car's new wax job
D. That he shouldn't have done "Metro"
10. In "The Mouseyville Horror", what was the name of the show Brain didn't want Pinky watching?
A. "I.M. Fluffnstuff"
B. "The Superpizzaman Show"
C. "The Banana Milkshakes Show"
D. "The Shabazz!/Iris Hour"
After much research I have obtained all of the answers to this quiz.
Also please read my new fan ficiton story, "The Crazy Cartoon Caper" up now.
OK, since nobody *else* wants to play, fine! :-) The answers are as such:
Maybe should've made this slightly easier...