Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looney Tunes: Back in Business

Like This Thread!
    Hey guys! Well, I figured I must have put my spec script idea in the wrong forum so I think I'll put it where it belongs. It is my idea for a Spec Script(Which animation historian Jerry Beck said I should do) called Looney Tunes:Back in Business. It is planned to be a live-action/animated slapstick comedy. It is about Warner Bros. getting a new hotshot producer who considers the Looney Tunes to be "old hat" and decides to try to make them "hip" and "toyetic" in order to increase their appeal by putting them in projects they (clearly) aren't suited for. In retaliation, the Toons quit and team up with their biggest fans to go on a nationwide tour showcasing what the Toons are known for and do best:comedy. The main Toons would be Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, and Lola Bunny-giving her a subplot about her trying to prove to the Warner Bros. Executives, the public, and even the other Toons that she deserves to be part of the group instead of just a "token girl." The minors will be Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Tweety, Sylvester, Granny, Pepe Le Pew, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner, Speedy Gonzales, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, and the Tasmaninan Devil. The story would serve as a scathing commentary on how Warner Bros. have treated their iconic characters in recent years and them trying to fix something that isn't broken. There will also be a major subplot between Bugs,Daffy and Porky fighting about each of them taking over in the spotlight as Warner Bros.' major star(Even Bugs and Daffy's rivalry coming to a head). Well, what do you guys think? I will appreciate any feedback and suggestions to make sure my story is perfect!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys! Thought I'd provide some updates on my story! I've decided to add Penelope Pussycat to the roster(since she was in the Pepe Le Pew cartoons it felt wrong not having her) and that the tour the Toons go on will be similar to The Bugs Bunny Show with the Toons doing new little skits as a lead-in to showcasing the old cartoons to show to a new generation!

Thoughts? I'm still waiting for a reply!