I was not sure about where to put this, so I've put it here, just in case.

Lately, I've been thinking about the idea for a crossover story similer to Bleedman's comics called " Combo Ninos, Robotboy & Yin Yang Yo: Monsters All Out Attack"

Here's the basic storyline:
An unknown event causes the worlds of Combo Ninos, Yin Yang Yo! and Robotboy to merge into one. Azul, Sario, Pilar and Paco (Combo Ninos), Tommy, Lola, Gus and Robotboy (from Robotboy) and Yin & Yang (from Yin Yang Yo!) are appointed by Master Yo to be a special taskforce, charged with clearing up all matter of evil creatures and villains from other worlds. All of our heroes learn about teamwork, friendship and love along the way.
Here are a few key differences between the worlds before they've merged.

Robotboy's world had mostly humans, and a few robots.
Robotboy is the latest creation of the world renowned scientist Professor Moshimo. Due to fears that Robotboy would be stolen by his arch-enemy Dr. Kamikazi and his main henchman Constantine to be used to take over the world, Professor Moshimo entrusts Robotboy to 10-year-old Tommy Turnbull, his biggest fan. While being protected by Tommy and his two friends Lola and Gus, or "G-man" as he calls himself, Robotboy learns how to behave and act as if he were a real boy.

Yin Yang Yo's world had no human's at all.
This show is about two anthropomorphic rabbit twins named Yin and Yang that train under Master Yo, a grumpy old panda who ends up being their father. They learn the sacred art of Woo Foo, a special type of martial arts that involves might and magic. They must work together to save the world from evil villains and forces that want to destroy, corrupt, or take it over. But through all these adventures, Yin and Yang still portray typical siblings; sometimes disagreeing with each other, but still care about each other and working together needed.

The Combo Ninos' world had humans, but also creatures called Divinos.
Combo Niņos revolves around four kids who can transform into animal-inspired superheroes. Serio turns into a jaguar, Paco becomes a bull, Pilar morphs into an iguana and Azul takes on the appearance of an eagle. Combining their magical skills with moves inspired by the Brazilian martial art Capoeira, they protect their beautiful, ancient city of Nova Nizza from the Divinos, mischievous, madcap immortals from another dimension.

The foes they have to face range from recurring villains from the main characters own worlds, like Dr. Kamikazi (from Robotboy), the Divinos (from Combo Ninos) and Carl the Evil Cockroach Wizard (from Yin Yang Yo), to monsters from other worlds, like the Undead (from Kamen Rider Blade), the Fangire (from Kamen Rider Kiva) and even my own creations, the Shadowkan (as the main villains). They also have to fight one-shot random monsters that just pop up from all over the place.
Any views so far. Personally, I would not be to surprised if this was moved somewhere else!!