View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this Comic Book!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Same here. lol it was funny how Peter knew how to act like Doc Ock but no surprise since he had faced him so many times it's not hard for him not to fake it. Black Cat's motive maybe a bit exaggerated, sure she lost her fortune, house and everyone knows about her yet teaming up with Electro especially in the state of mind he's right now, i hope she doesn't regret this or at least bring some sense into her.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    Same here. lol it was funny how Peter knew how to act like Doc Ock but no surprise since he had faced him so many times it's not hard for him not to fake it. Black Cat's motive maybe a bit exaggerated, sure she lost her fortune, house and everyone knows about her yet teaming up with Electro especially in the state of mind he's right now, i hope she doesn't regret this or at least bring some sense into her.
    I'd say it's even worse than exaggerated, since even after learning that the Spider-Man who beat up and busted her was SpOck and not Peter, she's still after petty revenge for having her reputation ruined and is willing to use her powers to put innocent people in danger just to get it. Heck, 'm pretty sure Black Cat's identity is public knowledge and that she already has a criminal record, so it all just seems like they're trying to force her to become more of a straight-up Supervillain despite it not fitting her character .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Someone else was bit...?

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4

Writer: Dan Slott
    Artist: Humberto Ramos

The radioactive spider that gave Peter Parker his powers bit someone else, too! Who is Silk and where has she been? Don't miss this incredible new character who will be a major Spider-player for the whole year!

Comments?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12