what does DOG mean
Their dubbing on non-kids channels is also quite weird
BTW I'd like to understand Polish better, I find it fascinating, in a quirky way
6 hours of a programme? That's torture
what does DOG mean
You can see that the channels also share a lot of similarities with the EMEA feed; some things are run differently in the EMEA feed, obviously (as every feed does in order to target the audience and the country) but they have the same core
Most of the "pan-channels" and some other "minor ones" (like Poland) are run by London (like the CN ones), and it's not just CN and DC, but also the likes of MTV, Nick, Discovery etc
Hi, I just joined toonzone and glad to see you. I'm from Korea and will tell you about the rebranding of DCs in Asia, especially Korea. I also have my YouTube channel that occasionally upload the continuity and promos of DC Korea so check it out. ìž„íƒœìš° - YouTube
But first, I have to tell you about the existence of DC Thailand which someone talked about on this thread few days ago. The conclusion is that DC Thailand is not exist.
Fore more on current status of DC Asia, see the article on Wikipedia which mostly edited by me: Disney Channel (Asia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And here are the list of DCs in Asia (and currently not rebranded.) Most regions are using the 2010 app logo but aren't adopted the 2012 graphics except Korea and Japan.
- DC Asia: Welcome to DisneyChannel-asia.com: The official home page for all things Disney!
- DC Malaysia: Disney Channel Malaysia (subfeed of DC Asia, the only difference is local commercials.)
- DC Singapore: Disney Channel Singapore (subfeed of DC Asia that airs most of DC original live-action series.)
- DC Philippines: No website yet, subfeed of DC Asia that airs selected DXD shows.
- DC Hong Kong: ???? Disney Channel?? (Separated from DC Asia on April 2, 2004. Broadcast in Cantonese and English.)
- DC Taiwan: ???? Disney Channel?? (launched on March 1995 that is earlier than DC Asia (launched on September 1, 1996) and marked the second DC in the world after USA. Broadcast in Taiwanese Mandarin.)
- DC Japan: ??????????? | Disney Channel (separated from DC Asia on November 18, 2003, still using the 2002 logo with the 2007 ribbon graphics. example: )
- DC Korea: ????? (separated from DC Asia on July 1, 2011, the only region that adopted the 2012 graphics. example: )
- DC India: Disney Channel India (operated by Disney India Ltd.)
Check out the Cartoon Network International News Thread: Future Schedules, News, Ratings, Promos and Bumpers from all over the world:
They say that DC SEA will rebrand in August. It seems that DC KR (which replaced CN SEA) will probably adopt the new look either next month or in September.
OFF: Also, I'm interested to see how Nickelodeon Korea and CN Korea look like (and Korean cable channels in general).
Anyway, you helped me solve some DC KR-related problems. Why do those channels (localized versions of CN, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Disney Junior) air a lot of local content? Is that because of a Korean law?
|toonzone quick jump|