Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I hate how you have to manually turn off Annotations on every YouTube video, or else be bombarded with "GO DO THIS" and "CLICK HERE" text obscuring what you're trying to watch.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What's been happening recently is that some of the time, my mouse will click twice, even though I hit it only once, and with that, I either have to be lucky or click slowly. It really stinks!
    I'm that guy who looked at you funny yesterday! In case you were curious.
    My Twitter
    My Tumblr
    My Youtube Channel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Here's another one: Windows put "Create shortcut" right above "Delete" in the right-click menu. You highlight 47 files, right-click, and select "Delete" -- only you accidentally hit the wrong area and create 47 shortcuts.
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ahh, what is the point in pre-ordering something on Amazon if the shipping cost makes it nearly as much as it would've been without the preorder discount?

Maybe I should just spring for Prime, but...I think the thing is like $80 per year, isn't it?
    www.platypuscomix.net

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Does amazon even do pre-order discounts anymore? Especially with the Hachette battle, they seem to be slipping into the "use us or don't, see if we care" attitude.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Here's a problem I ran into recently. When the credit card system goes down and they have to write-up the order and bring out that old thing that slides back and forth that no one remembers how to use.
    I say that is a first world problem because I think in most third world countries they pay for everything with their cell phones.

Stop by the Fun & Games Board.
    It's like dropping anvils on the ducks of your imagination
    Now with
    Caption My Avatar! Caption Your Avatar!

Questions Only as seen on TV
    Velociraptor Fun Facts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just had to bump up this thread. I am house sitting for my brother's friend and they have a cat door which means the cats can come and go as they please. It also means they can bring in presents as they please. I had to get up at four in the morning because one of the dumb cats decided to drag in a gross, fat, rat.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011