toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this "Teen Titans Go!" Episode

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

1 20.00%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

1 20.00%

0 0%
  • *1/2

1 20.00%

0 0%
  • 1/2

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever seen. And I loved it.

The waffles gimmick WAS starting to get annoying to me, but when BB and Cyborg started interacting with Brother Blood it became funny again.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the parts with Beast Boy and Cyborg ,while trying to save the other titans, saying just "Waffles" in their conversations as dialog was what took this episode down because it was unfunny and took too much of this episode. They dragged out this episode even more when they sang the waffles song again. It wasn't devoid of humor, they used the plot to their advantage in the breakfast scene and with Brother Blood.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly, I thought this was the funniest episode in a while. But maybe I'm just saying that because I liked seeing Brother Blood. Helps that the comedy was balanced out with them actually being Teen Titans. Kind of like the episode where Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy are trapped in an elevator while Starfire and Raven have to deal with Dr. Light.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is this why the original series should come back= =?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well this episode was alright. Still not as bad as the episode "Gorilla" though. It had many funny moments and I loved seeing Brother Blood return, I just wish Slade would make a return at this point... Anyway I also got a kick out of the Pain Bot. xD I wonder how the Titans eventually got out of that cage though and if BB and Cy made it through the night. :V

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm officially done with Teen Titans Go!, this episode is where I draw the line. This show doesn't seem to be a TT parody now, it's just another dudebro show that should be called "Cyborg and Beast Boy's Radical Adventures".
    "All right, you're going the right way for a smacked bottom." ~Shrek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12