Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Like This Thread!
    In more news tonight, Beenox has confirmed that Sam Rigel will return to voice Peter Parker/Spider-Man again?

Comments?
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

A welcome return in my opinion .

Color me disappointed on Sam Riegel reprising his role as Spider-Man. Its just not a good voice for Spider-Man, and sounds more like Maguire than Garfield.

Fisk's voice sounds terrible though. It almost sounds like the voice he had in Web of Shadows.

I wasn't too impressed with Kingpin either, to be honest. It sounds more angry thug than philanthrapist supervillain.

Not too dissapointed to have Sam back. He did a decent enough job first time around and if we were getting Garfield, we would have known much sooner. Dissapointed it wasn't Josh Keaton or Chris Barnes, but it could've been a lot worse...
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

Well, at least this way Spidey's voice will be consistent with the first game. I too would've preferred Chris Barnes or Josh Keaton though. And yeah it could always be worse, like Web of Shadows worse.

Kingpin's voice will always be Rosco Lee Brown's to me though.

Kingpin does sound off. Not terrible, just off. Also, Sam Riegel's return only proves that this is a continuation of The Amazing Spider-Man game and not the movies, though Harry Osborn/Green Goblin, and Electro are appearing. It's good to see some big-name villains in the game, partial because of the villain choice in the movie, and partial because of the villain choice in the game. I'm happy to see Felicia has now become Black Cat as was hinted in the first game (with the same voice actress?), and Whitney Chang is back (recognizable through her voice). I have no idea about Gwen though. Maybe Beenox is trying to avoid movie spoilers? Also, Beenox confirmed all-new villains, so I think Felicia is considered Black Cat this time around (just to explain a previous post).

Anyways, for those 3DS owners out there, Nintendo has your first look at the game, and the confirmed developers: Nintendo.com ? The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ? Game Info

Looking at the guy who gets strapped to the table, he has reddish hair... Cletus Kasady/Carnage had red hair in the comics, so it probably is him.

Well after hearing about the free costume pack, and how you apparently get two free tickets to see the movie when you pre-order at GameStop, I decided to pre-order my copy for the 360 last night. I just didn't wanna miss out like I did on the last game with the classic suit, Stan Lee and Rhino pre-oder dlc.

It also appears the Xbone version is being delayed "indefinitely".

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=108478728

Hi! I've been following this game for quite a while. I'm the same Ryuuie from HeroHQ back when it was around and I did the threads for many of Activision's Marvel games. I have lots of fun looking up information and there's quite a bit I know on this game thanks to just looking around and piecing together information.

If there's anything you want to know, just ask and I'll see if I know it or can find the answer for you. :P I love researching stuff so I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg91 View Post
    When The Amazing Spider-Man game came out, the Ends of the Earth outfit appeared in the comics, so I was hoping it would appear in this game, but I don't see it here. At least Superior Spider-Man has been represented (whether you like him or not). It seems like they are using a number of suits from the previous games. While I think it's great to bring back fan-favorite costumes, I would like to see more new ones. Plus, now the Shattered Dimensions characters are returning as costumes. I liked them as individual characters.

Last, but not least, I kinda of wanted to see the Spider-Man Unlimited costume from the show. I never watched the show, but I liked the theme song, and design of Spidey's outfit. Since a comic series was made, I was hoping they could include the suit.
    I actually came to talk about this. The Ends of the Earth Armor is in Amazing Spider-Man 2. Newsarama got to play the game a bit and they saw it.

During a hands-on demo, we played around with the Miles Morales costume from Ultimate Spider-Man, which will sit alongside others such as Superior Spider-Man, the “Ends of the Earth” Spider-Armor, the newer Scarlet Spider, Spider-Man 2099, and even some of the “Slingers” costumes like Ricochet and Hornet.
    http://www.newsarama.com/20762-the-amazing-spider-man-2-game-developer-wants-to-simply-improve-every-aspect.html

If anyone's curious about the suits:

Each suit has it's own special abilities that will affect your gameplay. So far, the only suits that we know the abilities are the ones from GameStop/Steam. In total, for the entire video game, there are 19 suits. So far, 17 are known.

What we know of now are:

In-Game - 13 total, 12 known. Final suit will be unlocked after completing the story
    Superior Spider-Man (second version, seen in Superior Spider-Man #14)
    Spider-Man 2099
    Amazing Spider-Man (2012 movie)
    Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
    Vigilante (2012 movie, before he makes his suit)
    The Hornet
    Flipside
    Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
    Big Time
    Ricochet
    New Spider Armor (Spider-Armor MK II)
    Ends of the Earth (Spider Armor MK III)

Downloadable - 6 total, 5 known. Final suit will be most likely made by Beenox as they've claimed via Facebook that it's never been seen in a Spider-Man game before.

Web Threads Suit Pack - Available from preorder from GameStop and preloading from Steam
    Spider-Man NOIR
    • STEALTH: Move closer to enemies without being seen
    • TAKEDOWN RANGE: Range at which Spider-Man can trigger a takedown is increased
    • BALLISTIC RESISTANCE: Damage caused by ballistic weapons are reduced

Captain Universe Spider-Man (aka Cosmic Spider-Man)
    • HEALING RATE: Spider-Man heals faster
    • SPIDER-SENSE RANGE: Spider-Sense goes further than normal
    • IONIC POTENCY: Ionic web reacts more rapidly

Symbiote Spider-Man (comic book suit)
    • DAMAGE: Base attacks cause more damage
    • BONUS TECH: Tech pieces have higher value than normal
    • DURABILITY: Any damage towards SM is reduced

Iron Spider Armor
    • DURABILITY: Any damage towards Spider-Man is reduced
    • FIRE RESISTANCE: Fire damage is reduced
    • BALLISTIC RESISTANCE: Damage caused by ballistic weapons are reduced

PlayStation Network Exclusive - This suit is exclusive only to the PS3 and PS4 if you preorder the game from the PlayStation Network. You will not receive the Web Threads Suit Pack. There's a possibility that this suit will not be on either of the Xbox consoles and it may not be available in other ways for a while.

Electro Proof Suit