Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Of course it would be Pro-Disney; it's a press release from the Disney Corporation, and it isn't like Nick or any other network does the same thing.
    I'm that guy who looked at you funny yesterday! In case you were curious.
    My Twitter
    My Tumblr
    My Youtube Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbo71 View Post
    Even so, am I the only one who is bothered by the tone of the article? By how pro-Disney and anti-Nick it felt? Nick does get a lot of crud poured onto them, deserving or not.
    It's very pro-Disney because it's Disney's press release. Here's Nick's press release from the same week:
    Nickelodeon Tops Cable With Kids & Total Viewers This Week - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    Nick won with total viewers, K2-11, had the top live action series, animated series and preschool series.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail-the-Whale View Post
    It's very pro-Disney because it's Disney's press release. Here's Nick's press release from the same week:
    Nickelodeon Tops Cable With Kids & Total Viewers This Week - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    Nick won with total viewers, K2-11, had the top live action series, animated series and preschool series.
    Well, I didn't know that. (EPIC FAIL. >.<)

Well, at least we now know Nickelodeon isn't focused on attacking the competition.