Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    All I really remember was that I was watching some sort of prequel or alternate version of Beauty & the Beast. I remember a scene where Gaston and Lefou were in a field with barrels of gun powder. One was about to explode but Belle jumped in to rescue Gaston in time. Later the three of them were walking through a clearing in a forest next to a lake. Several ghosts appeared and they resembled old medieval stained glass windows or woodcuts. They were animated in a different style. It was almost like they were drawn on glass or plastic. They were trying to help Belle find something.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had another dream and I tuned into CN only to realize that it was going to be replaced by Boing on the 1st September. The screen froze and text popped up saying "CN is Broken!" It then aired Nood bumpers for no reason and the DOG changed to the 2008-2010 styled white logo. Once CN was fixed, an advert for The Hub Network aired saying "Boomerang is now The Hub Network, with brand new shows like My Little Pony, Robot Wars, and even more! So don't just sit there...Tune in!" I went on Toonzone, and went on the Hub fourm, clicked on a thread saying about this, and one person said "Boomerang is not Hub Network, it was a mistake" I then woke up...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CNCN2014 View Post
    I had another dream and I tuned into CN only to realize that it was going to be replaced by Boing on the 1st September. The screen froze and text popped up saying "CN is Broken!" It then aired Nood bumpers for no reason and the DOG changed to the 2008-2010 styled white logo. Once CN was fixed, an advert for The Hub Network aired saying "Boomerang is now The Hub Network, with brand new shows like My Little Pony, Robot Wars, and even more! So don't just sit there...Tune in!" I went on Toonzone, and went on the Hub fourm, clicked on a thread saying about this, and one person said "Boomerang is not Hub Network, it was a mistake" I then woke up...
    I had a similar dream: one where Cartoonito invaded CN HQ's schedule.
    And dreams where I still get CN HQ instead of CN PT, or a mix of both.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had a ream last night were I was working at a fair. The fair opened on a Monday, but the ride I was operating didn't open until Tuesday. All the employees were required to be there opening day for a meeting. After the meeting was over I came across this lady who was supposedly an old friend of mine. Since she didn't have anything to do, we went to Sears. She decided to take me through a a back door and into an alley way to go to a mall. The whole alley was filled with sketchy characters. It reeked of pot and I heard two people cussing each other out. Once we got to the mall everything was normal. We hung out for a while and my friend found her sister working at a kiosk. When her sister got off work the two of them headed back to the fairgrounds by cutting through the alley. I chased after them hoping that none of the weirdos were going to see me. I got almost through the alley when I noticed a guy kind of following me. When I got to the back door I turned around to see the guy smiling menacingly.
    An authentic blend of 23 flavors

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    I was watching a bizarre FG episode where mayor West was running on pipes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    I daydreamed again, 1 1/2 hour ago: I was watching SIC's Disney Kids block. It went to an ad break with only one ad (one ad!) and it cut to a bumper saying that they were only airing shows in Portuguese and could work as as a market leader.
    The next part of the dream happened on what was a heavy rain day, I was at some car and my father was going to a bank.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Ten minutes ago, I woke up from (guess what) yet another daydream.
    It consisted of a mermouse visiting some house (don't know it rhymed) and, for the first time, the rather weird world of meranimals, a subworld within the world of merpeople appeared on my dreams. It was a puppet, designed like a typical character from Angelina Ballerina.
    My dream also involved a few experimentations from madcatlady, (probably) featuring Tom R. Toe as the background music.
    It also involved me goind to bed at 00:35, looking at a nonsensical wiki article from a show on Cartoon Network, an experimental movie was airing on RTP 2 and a buzarre version of Earthworm Jim started playing, which had some kid saving a girl and the kid would become Earthworm Jim anytime he liked. It did not include the theme song. Also, before I went to sleep: Nickelodeon had a bumper with white merhorses, which was very experimental. Can you guess what show it led to?
    Rabbids: Invasion.
    There was also a flash cartoon involving a merhippo. It was a bid weird but it looked like a cartoon animated by Skoo.
    Last edited by RandomMe; Yesterday at 02:23 PM. Reason: corrected a spelling mistake, I woke up

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425