Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Winx Club "The Wizards of the Black Circle / Fear in Pixie Village" Talkback [5/6/12]

Like This Thread!

#401 - "The Wizards of the Black Circle"

Premieres: Sunday, May 6 at 12:00pm ET/PT on Nickelodeon
    Encores: Click here for updates

Back at Alfea, the Wizards of the Black Circle try to abduct Bloom. The Wizards find out Bloom isn't who they're looking for, and they leave Alfea with a threatening determination.
    #402 - "Fear in Pixie Village"

Premieres: Sunday, May 6 at 12:30pm ET/PT on Nickelodeon
    Encores: Click here for updates

When the Winx learn about the dangers of the Wizards of the Black Circle, they set out to protect the last fairy on Earth. To find out where the fairy is, they go to Pixie Village. There, they help the Pixies rid Piff of a haunting nightmare monster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this was a pretty smart move by Nickelodeon. By airing Winx Club on Sundays, the show can air without fear of getting canned by low ratings, since there's not as much pressure to pull ratings on Sundays.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    I think this was a pretty smart move by Nickelodeon. By airing Winx Club on Sundays, the show can air without fear of getting canned by low ratings, since there's not as much pressure to pull ratings on Sundays.
    They air Penguins and Tuff Puppy today also. They know where their bread and butter are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, i see this wasn't announced weeks prior (although i did not get the memo on Movie 1, 2 months back) and we just kicked off Season 4? like i said when Movie 1 aired, i did not get the memo... other than that, its good to see Season 4 made it to american shores 4 years after Season 3 (4Kids Version) ended.. I see typical humor from 'Stel in this ep, but frankly, that's just me saying.. when is nick going to air the new eps, or is this just a tease for the fall? well, i would say, it's not. But honestly, given the fact that im still a fan since the 4Kids era, i don't see how Nick can fit the show in on sunday. nobody watches tv on sunday (church, sleep, sports), maybe if 'Winx airs on a saturday, pair up with SpongeBob or Legend of Korra or even Power Rangers, we might see a good ratings boost (albet CN airing thier anime/action block) during the time... Then again, i'll tune in to next week's show.
    --The FZ
    You know the rest...
    I'm out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I thought that these were a pretty good couple of episodes. It was a nice start to the new season and did a pretty good job introducing the new villains. I don't mind that they're airing it on Sunday. I think that Winx Club needs more promotion though. I kind of wish that they did just redub seasons one and two since there were some flashbacks that weren't included in the specials. Besides that, I'm still not a fan of the incredibly fast pace and skipping important events. Still, at least playing two episodes every week will help them get through the season faster.