Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Got SSX at the beginning of this month. It's pretty fun, but some of the events can be frustrating and require you to be very skillful in tricks and fast in races.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 for PS1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising, as I'm very much looking forward to that game & I wanted the 3D Classic Kid Icarus pre-order bonus.
    Nothing to see here, just keep on with what you were doing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney Universe - Got this Sunday. Really enjoying it right now, it has really fun gameplay and it's really crazy fun. Can't wait to get further in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Forgot to post this last Monday but I bought two games at GameStop. Mario Party 9 for Wii and Lego Batman for 360. MP9 is really enjoyable. If you have played the older ones and have tired of the concept give this one a chance because it isn't played exactly the same. Haven't had a chance to start Lego Batman yet but I no I'll love it because I already have Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Harry Potter.
    Check out my new blog. It is all about Tech, TV, Music and Books. techplusthings.wordpress.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Generations - Got this Tuesday for my Xbox 360. Really great game so far.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A few more buys:
    -Brawl Brothers (Wii VC)
    -Rayman 3 HD (PS3)
    -Super Adventure Island (Wii VC)
    -Zelda II (Wii VC)

...That's it for a while when it comes to buying video games. I need a break.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS and got 3D Classic Kid Icarus for free due to pre-ordering and got Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes due to getting a coupon for that game from Steam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard about people getting Ubisoft coupons on Steam recently, wish I would've scored one for Clash of Heroes, I've been wanting to play that game for forever (Since before the original DS release came out).

Anyone Steam sales coupled with the first week of me owning a debit card led to me getting Sonic Generations, Portal 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, and Tomb Raider: Legends on the platform. Lucky I wasn't around for the Deus Ex sale or I would've got all three of those too...
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)
    Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.