Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Wow, Kat really made a fool of herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kim is an all-star in this game. She's had a really dominant performance. She's built up her game very well to the point where I can't see her losing anymore. She's pulled the strings and knocked out anyone remotely threatening and now she looks poised to just run the challenges straight to the end. There's been the odd rookie mistake but really, she belongs among the great players in the show's history.

That said, the men's tribe did implode and she never had to deal with Colton. That would have been something to see. But damn. I think that challenge where they had to vote on who was the most likely to do what was really revealing. That Kim won it shows that she's completely identified each person's place within the game, and that everyone likes her. Strong social game, strong strategic game, and even a pretty damn good challenge game. So she's gonna win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"It's Human Nature" May 9, 2012

Survivor is on right now and we'll see you on Sunday for the three-hour finale/reunion.

Six are left, who will be voted out tonight?

"It's Human Nature"
    Thursday, May 9, 2012 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on CBS
    An unlikely betrayal within an alliance puts one castaway on the defense, while another tribe member concocts an elaborate story to gain an advantage in the game.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Perception Is Not Always Reality" Season Finale/Reunion May 13, 2012

This season of Survivor started with both tribes living in "One World" and men battling women. A tribe shake-up initially seemed to created separate Manono and Salani alliances, but no longer. There are five women left standing with all the men who made it to the Tikiano tribe sitting on the jury. Kim, Chelsea, Sabrina, Alicia and Christina will do battle to see who faces those they voted out.

Five are left, who will be the sole Survivor?

"Perception Is Not Always Reality" - Season Finale
    Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on CBS
    For the first time, an all-women final five battle for the title of Sole Survivor, and one castaway breaks down before the final Tribal Council, on the two-hour season finale.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well deserved win for Kim. She orchestrated every big move this season, and she did it in a way that no one could really resent her too much for it, then dominated the challenges and waltzed her way to an easy victory. One of the great all-time winners IMO. I'd love to see her come back in a future All-Star season and go up against some real competitors because this field was weak.

Next season they're bringing back three airlifted contestants...so they specifically made a gimmick to justify bringing back Colton, lol. It is a cool gimmick though and is in line with the "all early exits" edition that a lot of fans want, and it's been a while since we had three tribes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good for Kim. This was Kim vs no one just like last year was Boston Rob vs no one. She was the only one who came to play except maybe Troyzan and Colton, I think next season is a good idea. I always like it when old contestants come back, and this is a good way to give these people a second chance. Except Colton, I don't want to see him come back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123