Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223224225226227228229230231232233
Results 2,321 to 2,323 of 2323
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter 686

Like This Thread!
    My thoughts on the latest chapter of Naruto.

Spoiler:
    So Obito finally dies. I tell you they made me going for a moment. I thougth Kekashi was actully doing to die. I thought he would die signify that Naruto and the others have grown up and they need him anymore.

But Obito didn't let that happen, I love how he explained, I am not letting Kekashi be a blocker again. Ha ha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thoughts on 686 of Naruto.

Spoiler:
    You second Hokage if you're asking for a brief recap of events due to wanting to get to the point you are so in the wrong series. I do wonder if that was suppose to be a winking line about why the exposistion of the supposed original sage of the six path's plan was only a page but I think it's more vague foreshadowing to... whatever he's doing I don't know. It's kind of hard to care at this point too honestly as it does kind of feel there just to give the hokages something else to do. Meanwhile in the main story Kaguya owns yet another bunch of shadow clones but the real Naruto manages to get away as Sasuke, Obito and Sakura finally come back. Part of me kind of likes Naruto's "did you thank Saskura and Obito properly line" with Naruto rubbing it in they helped me but it doesn't mean anything if Sasuke doesn't give anything but a generic "I'm doding this query" line back. So with the group together Kaguya... oh wait I'm sorry black zetsu whose pretty much calling the shots now tells Kaguya to end this quickly so she sends them all to a super gravity dimension. Kind of wonder how heavy the gravity's supposed to be (probably not 300 times gravity. Heck probably not even 10 times gravity) but the point is it majorly incapciates everyone including Kaguya. Yeah the supposed super mother of chakara and our incredible main final villian can't handle the place she teleported everyone to. That's kind of pathetic actually. And you know thinking about it couldn't she just teleport everyone there and keep herself in the home dimension and just use portals to shoot the stab bones at the group? Or again warp while they're talking and seperate them and this time shoot at the ones she knows can't just clone themselves out of a problem? Honestly it's sad how this would of been over so quickly if our villian was competent but no, shoot bones at them in a dimension where you know you're going to be affected by it. Yeah yeah that's smart.

The point of all this though is building up on Kakashi whose been feeling down all chapter not being able to do anything. Because in case you thought we would of been sparred Kakashi angst since he and Obito are now friends again and both on the good side, nope we're getting it in the form of him not being able to do anything here. Even though it's been established he's already pushed himself to the limits in the various fights against the ten tails, Obito and Madara where he actually did do things. This wasn't like Sakura whose been useless until she became a battery and we had to pretend that meant more then it actually did. He's been around and really maybe if this actually lead somewhere good it'd be worth it. You know what if Kakashi did take a stab bone for Naruto and Sasuke knowing that even if he couldn't do anything else he could shield the ones who would have a chance of stopping her. But yeah that didn't happen as Obito instead took it giving the whole "you have to life it's my time to die" spiel. Yeah seriously way to pull such an epic fake out kishimoto especially when you show Kakashi showing Rin and feeling useless all chapter and then pulling this to show that in the end he was STILL useless. Really if you wanted me to care about Obito dying you'd... well honestly wouldn't of brought him back into this war as it wasn't going to happen here during this final conflict at any point. Also hard to care when we saw Naruto can super heal anyone back from the brink so what's to stop him from going "no you need to be alive too" and doing that again? Point is it was a stretch just to get here and the stretch wasn't even worthwhile so yeah, didn't care for that part.

So overall... yeah a bad chapter. Granted at least more happen the Naruto and Sasuke got back together and there was potential for a good moment with Kakashi (yeah imagine it being the other way around if he saw Obito going to get stabbed and used his last energy to Kamui and say "in the end I did have a use: to protect those I care about most" and he faced possible death. Now that would of meant something) but no that was all ruined with Obito trying to hog the glory or whatever and in the end didn't mean anything. With the news of the last naruto movie coming out soon we know now more then ever how close this series is to ending but it's still taking so long to get there with this endless last battle not even bothering trying to be entertaining anymore.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Chapter #686

Aye, ye olden heroic death for Obito. It's no wonder he would try something like that, given Kakashi's defenselessness. I wonder if Obito is going to gouge out his eyes next chapter and give both to Kakashi?
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223224225226227228229230231232233