Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by defunctzombie
    Just bought my Avengers ticket. I was going to go to the midnight show, but my lame theater charges ten more dollars for that than a regular show.
    Huh? That's outrageous. My theater just charges normal price for midnights...
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn - Complicated name, I know but that means there's some good stuff, right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, I just spoke to the one and ONLY owner of a 1986 Toyota Corolla since NEW! She's born in 1927 and was so happy and fresh, She just made me feel happier!! Her son has hided the car somewhere, and she thinks it's inside somewhere! (which is really good) She also told me her car has never really broken down in it's 26 years!

I'm waiting for a answer about me getting the car, She was really nice and was so happy. Spoak really load and clear not some mumbling.. I was kinda scared i was calling some old lady and would just hear mumbling and the old person not understanding i wanted the Corolla or misunderstanding me. :3
    IJ130: 2003 - 2012
    G2129: 1987 - 2003
    ----------------------------
    LF378: 1998 - 2006
    A250: 1987 - 1998

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a bad luck streak. First the library was closed for some event, then a thing that covered a light fixture on the ceiling in our bathroom shattered, cracking a sink and rupturing a pipe, then the library was closed again, this time due to a swarm of bees.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just figured out the meaning of life. Well, more accurately, I guess, the meaning of death. You see, we have to die for things to ever stand a chance of getting better. We're useful for our time, sure, but if we lived forever we'd always be around, stinking up the joint with our ingrained attitudes and prejudices and stupidity, and there would never be a next generation to take over and reject that noise and try to make something better. Now, there can be setbacks and wrong turns, of course, but I believe the general march of human history is toward the good. So, each person gets a chance to give as much as they can and then the next generation gets a chance to improve on it.

No snark, just an observation.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought my Avengers tickets for Friday! So excited! Also, that whole death thing...
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm seeing Avengers today or Tommorrow. Jeez, I'm PUMPED for that movie.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    I'm seeing Avengers today or Tommorrow. Jeez, I'm PUMPED for that movie.
    The film is awesome, I think you'l enjoy it.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Something that was a bit annoying happened to me yesterday. My friend was trying to take the label off of a bottle of Coca-Cola (for reasons I am still unsure of). Not one of those large bottles that you'd get of a soda machine, one of the bigger ones you'd find in a supermarket. And he ended up using a pair of scissors to try and take it off. Of course, that didn't end well. Soda sprayed out of the bottle, and through an extraordinary stroke of bad luck, I was standing right in the path of it. When I moved out of the way the soda just barely missed an electrical plug in the wall.My friend does stuff like that a lot though (both on purpose and by accident) so I forgave him.
    Last edited by DuckTwacy; 05-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    *insert another Great Piggy Bank Robbery reference here*

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Scrollin' through DA and I come across this one:

http://fav.me/d4zea7a

That picture is amazing, and I don't even really like Avatar that much.
    Stalemate Resolution Associate for Video Games and Cafe Toonzone
    tumblr/Nintendo ID: defunctzombie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just something a little fun that totally made my night: I was tweeted by the creator of one of my favorite television shows, White Collar:

He was asking questions on Twitter and he replied to one of my responses. And yes, I did reply to his question.

TZ's resident fangirl queen

Find me:
    AO3 | Tumblr | Twitter | Hypable

ReWatchable Podcast: Avatar: The Last Airbender