Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by 09MurphyM View Post
    I was laughing so hard during "Druselstein Driving Test Waltz".
    I also found it funny. I can't help but seeing it everytime it airs again. I hope a good version of gets put on Youtube soon.

Still, while I'm glad the series keeps expanding it's potential, it kind of makes me jealous when I think of Kim Possible, which I feel had so much more to offer.

Spoiler:
    Anyway, everyone should be looking forward to next week when Meapless In Seattle premieres. Let's see if they can top the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 09MurphyM View Post
    I was laughing so hard during "Druselstein Driving Test Waltz".
    I think out of all the songs that are sung by mysterious disembodied voices (as opposed to being sung by the actual characters themselves), this one is probably my favorite.

Tonight is the night

For the most waited ep of phineas and ferb is airing tonight

I see one reason why folks are waithing for this ep is because there been talks about possiable phineas and isabella momments being in this ep. I will have to take a wait and see attiude on that because i fear it will be just more Candace and Jeremy crap in this ep.

All Grown Up Tommy and Lil Message Board
    http://americancowby.proboards28.com/index.cgi

Three former one-shot characters return tonight in the sequel to the Season 2 episode "The Chronicles of Meap." Lorenzo Lamas reprises his role as the alien you might mistake for a Bango-Ru doll, David Mitchell again voices said alien's father (wait, not his father), and comedian Jeff Foxworthy guest-voices as Southern Meap.

Episode #327 - "Meapless in Seattle"
    Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Meap returns to save Phineas and Ferb from his nemesis Mitch; Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides to revisit his former nemesis, Peter the Panda.

Premiere Date:
    Friday, April 6, 2012 at 9 pm on Disney Channel

Currently Scheduled Repeats (on Disney Channel):
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 1:30 am
    Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 10:30 am
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 11:30 am
    Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Freedom Fighter's Library (Last Updated 5/7-10/12 It's "Fresh from Europe" pregame week!)
    Fanfiction.Net (Last Updated 5/7/12 - Fireside Diaries, Episode 215)

That trailer at the end was funny.

I think my favorite part was when Isabella showed us just how cute she was.

May sweeps begins, and you've got three straight weeks of new "Phineas and Ferb," all in a consistent time slot, so you've got no reason to complain! And it kicks off with two guest stars and some pretty big reveals!

Episode #323a - "Delivery of Destiny"
    Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Paul the delivery man makes a stop at Phineas and Ferb's house and discovers his job has a higher calling.
    (Guest voice: Christian Slater)
    Episode #3??b - "Buford Confidential"
    Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Josette and Colette, the visiting Fireside Girls from France, help Isabella capture the American Grizzly Bear
    (Guest voice: Danica McKellar)

Premiere Date:
    Friday, April 27, 2012 at 8:30 pm on Disney Channel

Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 12:30 am
    Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 8 pm

Freedom Fighter's Library (Last Updated 5/7-10/12 It's "Fresh from Europe" pregame week!)

No one else watched this? "Delivery of Destiny" was definitely the better segment. It was hilarious when Love Handel kept singing every little thing. It was a different approach focusing on the delivery guy, but it worked out really well seeing how he interacts with everyone.

For some reason, neither episode had much Candace.

These episodes aren't paired together, I think it was just coincidence that they chose these to air together and both of their partners probably were Candace-based stories...

I also thought 'Delivery of Destiny' was the better segment, 'Buford Confidential' seemed a little underdeveloped and the stories didn't really interconnect that well...
    Hey Guys, I'm new here I'm a huge fan of cartoons including: The Simpsons, Spongebob, Futurama and Regular Show, I hope I can make friends on this awesome site

In week two of three straight weeks of new P&F, Candace has a new idea that will hopefully get the boys to bust themselves, while Baljeet becomes evil! Meh... it was bound to happen eventually.

Episode #328 - "The Mom Attractor / Cranius Maximus"
    Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Candace asks the boys to invent a device; the boys invent a brain booster.

Premiere Date:
    Friday, May 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm on Disney Channel

Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 2 & 9 am
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 8 pm