Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
    Mandouga is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    That should be "Goober and the Ghost Chasers".
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Pac-Attack is online now Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is kinda similar to last years, but I was hoping that they would add A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, New Scooby Movies, What's New Scooby-Doo?, or maybe even something new to the line-up such as Billy and Mandy. But, at least we get Courage and some other Scooby shows back. I wonder if they'll do something cool for the weekend line-up (if they limit Dexter and PPG and take off ANA then I'll be good).

Boom2O is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyParadox View Post
    Boomerang October Weekday Schedule Changes (Halloween):

6:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Remains the same
    11:00 AM: 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
    11:30 AM: The Funky Phantom
    12:00 PM: Goober and the Ghost Chasers
    12:30 PM: The Addams Family (Animated)
    1:00 PM: The Addams Family (Animated)
    1:30 PM: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
    2:00 PM: Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
    2:30 PM: The Addams Family (Live Action)
    3:00 PM: The Munsters (Live Action)
    3:30 PM to 11:00 PM: Remains the same
    11:00 PM: Courage the Cowardly Dog
    11:30 PM: Courage the Cowardly Dog
    12:00 AM: The Addams Family (Live Action)
    12:30 AM to 6:00 AM: Unknown (I'll update this when my guide goes further)
    Like always, source? Not that I don't believe you.

Boom2O is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another thing, I may have an explanation for the return of Looney Tunes on Boomerang after more than a 6 year long departure from the schedule. Does anyone remember this summer's Looney Tunes Yogurtland promotion? Well, apparently the ratings on the slot on CN for the film series was dropping as of the beginning of the year, and ol' WB was worried that people are losing interest of the show. Now, they can publicitize it on two networks.
    Last edited by Boom2O; 09-22-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well it's cool that Looney Tunes is finally back on Boomerang but man... lackluster time slot for a network with 24 hours to work with. 2 hours a week and at 7AM or even as early in the morning as 4AM for west coast viewers? What a waste.

They still have those live action shows to bring out for October? Well, at least there's some cartoons that don't usually get played.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Boom2O is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can recall a time they didn't have those vintage B&W series. But it's definitely better than the Almost Naked Animals Halloween Special! (Where Howie takes off all of his clothes! Very naughty.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom2O View Post
    Like always, source? Not that I don't believe you.
    I got it through my cable box guide, which I believe is sourced through TV Guide. Also, I can see 15 days out, when the website only goes for 14. I could get a picture for you, but i'd have to upload it to a website...

Boom2O is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turner Broadcasting System
    The weekends continue with classic series and specials. The Halloween Tree (1993 animated movie), The Flintstones Meet Rockula & Frankenstone (1979 animated special), Scooby Doo And The Reluctant Werewolf (1988 animated movie), and The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy (2003-2008), which isn't a classic cartoon, but part of Boomerang's Halloween festivities.
    Billy and Mandy? Seriously Turner, this isn't Cartoon Network. Good thing it's only a month.

Boom2O is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are things Turner does on social media sites that get people riled up, but this is insane! Yesterday, presumably for October, the Boomerang YouTube channel changed their channel art, along with Cartoon Network's (with a message "FOOD FOR YOUR EYEBALLS"). But for Boomerang, nope. No Halloween eyeball jokes, but Mr Jinks pointing a finger at what looks like Pixie & Dixie dressed as ghosts. So, apparently they can make channel art with the trio, but can't even air the show? And once put the series up on the Shows portion of the CN.com page?!? Turner ticks me off sometimes. And not to point fingers like Jinks, but they beat us to it to announce Looney Tunes.
    Last edited by Boom2O; 09-22-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think Boomerang should air The Addams Family (1992) in October again.