Search the Site:
Loading...
Follow Us:
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1014
  1. #561
    HUBTigers87's Avatar
    HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyParadox View Post
    Well, unless my guide is wrong, Boomerang is making some schedule changes in the middle of the month! Take a look:

    Starting Monday, December 24th
    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am - 12:00pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Tom & Jerry Kids
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: The Snorks
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: The Flintstones
    3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Jetsons
    4:00pm - 5:00pm: The Smurfs
    5:00pm - 6:00pm: The New Scooby Doo Movies
    6:00pm - 7:30pm: Looney Tunes
    7:30pm - 9:00pm: Tom & Jerry
    9:00pm - ???: Christmas Specials (I'll update tomorrow when my guide updates)

    So, Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry get an hour and a half, and The Flintstones and The Jetsons get some decent timeslots!

    While Looney Tunes is a huge benefit, I needy my daily dose of 2 Pokemons. Way too many episodes for it to already be removed. Perhaps it'll be relocated to where "Christmas Specials" are listed, and I really, REALLY hope that'd be the case.
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

    Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

  2. #562
    Daikun's Avatar
    Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    2,889
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy crap! They're actually having a Christmas Party?!

    Didn't they skip it last year?

  3. #563
    HUBTigers87's Avatar
    HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    Holy crap! They're actually having a Christmas Party?!

    Didn't they skip it last year?
    They did something weekday mornings from 10-12p, but that was it. Weekend mornings had something too, but nothing late like this year
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

    Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

  4. #564
    Mr. Jinks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyParadox View Post
    Well, unless my guide is wrong, Boomerang is making some schedule changes in the middle of the month! Take a look:

    Starting Monday, December 24th
    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am - 12:00pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Tom & Jerry Kids
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: The Snorks
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: The Flintstones
    3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Jetsons
    4:00pm - 5:00pm: The Smurfs
    5:00pm - 6:00pm: The New Scooby Doo Movies
    6:00pm - 7:30pm: Looney Tunes
    7:30pm - 9:00pm: Tom & Jerry
    9:00pm - ???: Christmas Specials (I'll update tomorrow when my guide updates)

    So, Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry get an hour and a half, and The Flintstones and The Jetsons get some decent timeslots!
    Like uh, GlitchyParadox? The 24th is a Tuesday. Monday's the 23rd. No guide I can find online has Christmas Eve's lineup, and also consider that it might just be a special, like Thanksgiving of last year (I still won't look over how they let Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy on and not us. For shame!). Just take a look:

    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am - 12:00pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Tom & Jerry Kids
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: The Snorks
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: The Flintstones
    3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Jetsons
    4:00pm - 5:00pm: The Smurfs
    5:00pm - 6:00pm: The New Scooby Doo Movies
    6:00pm - 7:30pm: Looney Tunes
    7:30pm - 9:00pm: Tom & Jerry


    What is highlighted is represented as 01:30 slots. This means these two shows will hold up 3 hours of the schedule. Last time an hour-and-half slot appeared on the schedule was during a special, thus, it is likely another random special!

  5. #565
    HUBTigers87's Avatar
    HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinks View Post
    Like uh, GlitchyParadox? The 24th is a Tuesday. Monday's the 23rd. No guide I can find online has Christmas Eve's lineup, and also consider that it might just be a special, like Thanksgiving of last year (I still won't look over how they let Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy on and not us. For shame!). Just take a look:

    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am - 12:00pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Tom & Jerry Kids
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: The Snorks
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: The Flintstones
    3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Jetsons
    4:00pm - 5:00pm: The Smurfs
    5:00pm - 6:00pm: The New Scooby Doo Movies
    6:00pm - 7:30pm: Looney Tunes
    7:30pm - 9:00pm: Tom & Jerry


    What is highlighted is represented as 01:30 slots. This means these two shows will hold up 3 hours of the schedule. Last time an hour-and-half slot appeared on the schedule was during a special, thus, it is likely another random special!

    Let's just say it IS a special schedule. Looks way too basic, and of all shows, though I can imagine A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, T&J Kids is part of it. I'm not slandering T&JK, just feels random that THAT series would appear for a 1-hour stint. Looney Tunes for 1h30m does feel hightened, so it does look like it is only a special schedule.

    Guess we'll find out!
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

    Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinks View Post
    Like uh, GlitchyParadox? The 24th is a Tuesday. Monday's the 23rd. No guide I can find online has Christmas Eve's lineup, and also consider that it might just be a special, like Thanksgiving of last year (I still won't look over how they let Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy on and not us. For shame!). Just take a look:

    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am - 12:00pm: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
    12:00pm - 1:00pm: Tom & Jerry Kids
    1:00pm - 2:00pm: The Snorks
    2:00pm - 3:00pm: The Flintstones
    3:00pm - 4:00pm: The Jetsons
    4:00pm - 5:00pm: The Smurfs
    5:00pm - 6:00pm: The New Scooby Doo Movies
    6:00pm - 7:30pm: Looney Tunes
    7:30pm - 9:00pm: Tom & Jerry


    What is highlighted is represented as 01:30 slots. This means these two shows will hold up 3 hours of the schedule. Last time an hour-and-half slot appeared on the schedule was during a special, thus, it is likely another random special!
    Sorry about the Monday vs. Tuesday thing, i'm so used to changes happening on Mondays. This likely is some sort of special, but what's odd is every episode in that list is a non Christmas episode, except for one Looney Tunes short and one Tom & Jerry short. I'll update in the next few days if the schedule remains.

  7. #567
    Mr Flintstone is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They need to unleash Speedy and since we're getting all these Looney Tunes they might want to add a few more shorts. I feel that I've seen all the ones they currently air.

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boomerang Christmas Special Schedule:

    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am: The Huckleberry Hound Show
    12:00pm: Yogi Bear
    1:00pm: Top Cat
    1:30pm: Top Cat
    2:00pm: Hong Kong Phooey
    2:30pm: Hong Kong Phooey
    3:00pm: Jabberjaw
    3:30pm: Jabberjaw
    4:00pm: Augie Doggie
    5:00pm: The Banana Splits and Friends
    5:30pm: The Banana Splits and Friends
    6:00pm: Cattanooga Cats
    7:00pm: The Huckleberry Hound Show
    8:00pm: Yogi Bear
    9:00pm and onward: Normal schedule

    Also, on December 26th, the schedule goes back to normal. So, that Christmas Eve schedule is one day only.
    Last edited by GlitchyParadox; 12-11-2013 at 11:02 PM.

  9. #569
    AarHan3's Avatar
    AarHan3 is offline Devotee of 1975 Tom & Jerry!
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Back after another long hiatus from the board...

    Nice to see The New Scooby-Doo Movies and Looney Tunes readded to the fold. At least Boomerang is starting to somewhat get back to the basics...

  10. #570
    Mr. Jinks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyParadox View Post
    Boomerang Christmas Special Schedule:

    6:00am: Captain Planet and The Planeteers
    6:30am - 11:00am: Christmas Specials
    11:00am: The Huckleberry Hound Show
    12:00pm: Yogi Bear
    1:00pm: Top Cat
    1:30pm: Top Cat
    2:00pm: Hong Kong Phooey
    2:30pm: Hong Kong Phooey
    3:00pm: Jabberjaw
    3:30pm: Jabberjaw
    4:00pm: Augie Doggie
    5:00pm: The Banana Splits and Friends
    5:30pm: The Banana Splits and Friends
    6:00pm: Cattanooga Cats
    7:00pm - ???: Unknown (For some reason, my guide hasn't updated any further then 7:00pm)

    As for yesterday's schedule changes, Christmas specials run until 1:00am, then the normal schedule of Johnny Bravo, Secret Squirrel, etc.
    Augie Doggie again?!? Am I just chopped liver on this network? (Come and get it!)

  11. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    411
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think the Christmas Eve schedule is totally correct.

    The shows I look forward to seeing that day are the "charming" Christmas specials, the "terrific" Tom & Jerry Kids, "hysterical" Hong Kong Phooey, the "fantastic" Flintstones, and the "lovely" Looney Tunes.

    What's with the adjectives, you ask? Idea came to me from watching the Fox Kids TV Takeover promos on YouTube.
    Last edited by Alonso Torrejon; 12-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.

  12. #572
    Jave's Avatar
    Jave is offline So Smashing... In Space! Magma Champion Robots and Aliens: Reactor Twist 3D Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    10,935
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinks View Post
    Augie Doggie again?!? Am I just chopped liver on this network? (Come and get it!)
    MOD Note: We don't do roleplay accounts on this forum. If you keep doing this I'm going to have to delete your posts and resort to moderating action. You've been warned.

    Resume discussion now.
    Jave's Support Gallery - My Tumblr Blog detailing my current run of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

    What a Cartoon Review Blog - My own project where the goal is to write a detailed review to the original 48 WAC shorts.

  13. #573
    Mr. Jinks is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We still don't know what Boomerang is doing for New Years Day, since they pulled the T&J Slamfest a couple of years back. Good move, actually, since it seemed impossible to actually see one of the originals; they played primarily those spin-offs instead. Perhaps, a Pixie & Dixie marathon??? Not likely, but definitely possible! By the way, another Best-of-Boom promo played a while back, promoting the Jetsons "Christmas Carol".
    Last edited by Mr. Jinks; 12-12-2013 at 11:25 AM.

  14. #574
    HUBTigers87's Avatar
    HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jinks View Post
    We still don't know what Boomerang is doing for New Years Day, since they pulled the T&J Slamfest a couple of years back. Good move, actually, since it seemed impossible to actually see one of the originals; they played primarily those spin-offs instead. Perhaps, a Pixie & Dixie marathon??? Not likely, but definitely possible! By the way, another Best-of-Boom promo played a while back, promoting the Jetsons "Christmas Carol".
    Since BOOM is airing Looney Tunes, there's always that chance they could do something with that, like a 24-hour marathon of just the classics since CN will still play TLTS and it's unlikely that goes to BOOM (at all, I'm thinking, unless Turner wants to pay for it airing there), then the classics can finally have another marathon to themselves since... however long ago their last one was, then CN can do anything else.
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

    Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

  15. #575
    Goldstar Neo's Avatar
    Goldstar Neo is offline Dat's cold, bro!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cartoonsville
    Posts
    9,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87 View Post
    Since BOOM is airing Looney Tunes, there's always that chance they could do something with that, like a 24-hour marathon of just the classics since CN will still play TLTS and it's unlikely that goes to BOOM (at all, I'm thinking, unless Turner wants to pay for it airing there), then the classics can finally have another marathon to themselves since... however long ago their last one was, then CN can do anything else.
    Cartoon Network hasn't aired The Looney Tunes Show since it's final episode, "Best Friends Redux" aired in August. It's possible that CN could rerun TLTS' Christmas episode, but as of yet, the network hasn't announced any intention of doing so.

    As for the prospect of Boomerang running a 24-hour marathon of Looney Tunes shorts, anything is possible, since Turner owns the pre-1948 LT shorts, but I don't know if that will definitely happen.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.

  16. #576
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    411
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I would pay $500 to see CN or Boomerang create a Looney Tunes marathon for New Year's Day. Hopefully, either channels will show Speedy Gonzales.

  17. #577
    Silverstar's Avatar
    Silverstar is offline Sub-Genius
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cartoonland
    Posts
    13,221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon View Post
    I would pay $500 to see CN or Boomerang create a Looney Tunes marathon for New Year's Day. Hopefully, either channels will show Speedy Gonzales.
    I'd see Cartoon Network doing that before Boomerang, since CN is in more homes, and I agree that the ban of Speedy Gonzalez is stupid and pointless (really, the character was seen fairly regularly on The Looney Tunes Show, so who are they protecting from whom?), but since neither channel has lifted the Speedy moratorium by now, I don't see them making an exception for New Year's.
    Got a minute? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog for crazy opinions on cartoons and geek culture. New name. New address. Same geekiness.

  18. #578
    HUBTigers87's Avatar
    HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar Neo View Post
    Cartoon Network hasn't aired The Looney Tunes Show since it's final episode, "Best Friends Redux" aired in August.
    It's been on weekend mornings at 6:30am EST for the longest time, including since it ended.

    With the exception of Christmas Eve and Day, it'll be airing weekdays at 10:00am for an hour beginning Monday the 23rd

    The Looney Tunes Show - Episode Guide, TV Times, Watch Online, News - Zap2it

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar Neo View Post
    As for the prospect of Boomerang running a 24-hour marathon of Looney Tunes shorts, anything is possible, since Turner owns the pre-1948 LT shorts, but I don't know if that will definitely happen.
    I keep forgetting he has them. I haven't seen a load of those since Nickelodeon aired them in the early-mid 90s. If he were to add them, I'd have to imagine they'd air late, not as early at 7:00pm where it is now.
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

    Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

  19. #579
    Pac-Attack's Avatar
    Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay, I can see some Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Hong Kong Phooey, Top Cat, and Augie Doggie. I'm somewhat surprised to see The Banana Splits in the mix, when was the last time that aired?

  20. #580
    Looney Tunes Fan's Avatar
    Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nickelodeon City,U.S,A.
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can throw the theory of Looney Tunes airing on New Years out the window, they're airing Scooby Doo instead.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO