Search the Site:
Loading...
Follow Us:
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1137
  1. #901
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularCapital View Post
    Boom UK is having a Mr Bean Animated/Live Action marathon today. I'll probably make some recordings later.
    Interesting.
    The last time I've seen both shows were in 2013 (animated) and in 2012 (original) on Super RTL.

  2. #902
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    From Boomerang CEE front:
    Episode 22b (Happy Pranksgiving) from Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries was aired without title card.
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  3. #903
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Interesting fact, that Boomerang airs S&TM Next ident, with the scene from removed of schedule Episode 10 "It's a Plaid, Plaid, Plaid World".
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  4. #904
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    OFF: I forgot to say this, but the only HB show airing currently in Portugal is The Smurfs. They air S1 (at least) since the Summer of 2011...
    The sad things are: it's airing on SIC K, which has been a MEO exclusive since it launched and there is no HB logo at the end.
    It never aired on any European Boomerang.
    ON: @NewBogus: :facepalm:
    Seriously, there was a CN UK bumper that went like this: "Synchronize your watches, because Regular Show is next!" using part of the censored phrase of the first episode of Regular Show in European versions.

  5. #905
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    From 2011 to 2013 they aired Looney Tunes next bumper with scene from "Rabbit Fire, 1951" with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd. From 2014 they had started air LT bumper with scene from "Zoom at the top, 1962".
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  6. #906
    thetellyweb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBogus :) View Post
    From 2011 to 2013 they aired Looney Tunes next bumper with scene from "Rabbit Fire, 1951" with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd. From 2014 they had started air LT bumper with scene from "Zoom at the top, 1962".
    So, footage from a Wile E. Coyote cartoon, when they don't even air them.

    I think i mentioned this before, but I once recorded this promo for an LOL block in the UK (Laugh Out Loud), and they used footage from the '93 Pink Panther Show (the one where he talks). The show was only broadcast from around 2005 to 2007, before the live-action re-brand, and the only Pink Panther they aired in the block was the 4 old Pink Panther Shows (with Inspector, Ant & Aardvark and Crazy Legs Crane).

    and i may have thrown this in as well, but also this promo from 2009.

    Taz-Mania was gone around 2006, and never came back. the only Looney Tunes show not returned in the UK.

    LIES, SO MANY LIES!!

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, England, UK
    Posts
    613
    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    Seriously, there was a CN UK bumper that went like this: "Synchronize your watches, because Regular Show is next!" using part of the censored phrase of the first episode of Regular Show in European versions.
    OFF: I can confirm that this is true, however children will never know the uncensored line unless they bother looking for episodes or clips on internet. At the moment the announcer says "Ello Gov'nor".

    The rebooted Tom and Jerry Show will premiere on Boomerang UK on April 12th.

    Turner UK Unveils 2014 Programming Slate: 4 New Shows For Cartoon Network, New 'Tom & Jerry' Series & More - TVWise
    Check out the Cartoon Network International News Thread: Future Schedules, News, Ratings, Promos and Bumpers from all over the world:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/carto...ws-thread.html

  8. #908
    thetellyweb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularCapital View Post
    OFF: I can confirm that this is true, however children will never know the uncensored line unless they bother looking for episodes or clips on internet. At the moment the announcer says "Ello Gov'nor".

    The rebooted Tom and Jerry Show will premiere on Boomerang UK on April 12th.

    Turner UK Unveils 2014 Programming Slate: 4 New Shows For Cartoon Network, New 'Tom & Jerry' Series & More - TVWise
    Does the "Ello Gov'nor" not refer to the one involving Rigby and that Taxi? i just saw the episode come up, and thought i'd mention it.

    Also, that date for The Tom & Jerry Show is on a Saturday, so either Boomerang is airing it only on weekends, or it'll air as an early preview as part of another Tom & Jerry Weekend, before running on Weekdays.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, England, UK
    Posts
    613
    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thetellyweb View Post
    Does the "Ello Gov'nor" not refer to the one involving Rigby and that Taxi? i just saw the episode come up, and thought i'd mention it.

    Also, that date for The Tom & Jerry Show is on a Saturday, so either Boomerang is airing it only on weekends, or it'll air as an early preview as part of another Tom & Jerry Weekend, before running on Weekdays.
    I also think it might air on weekends first and then enter the weekday schedule where there is enough episodes available.

    OFF: Yes, it refers to the Regular Show episode with the Black Taxi cab.
    Check out the Cartoon Network International News Thread: Future Schedules, News, Ratings, Promos and Bumpers from all over the world:
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/carto...ws-thread.html

  10. #910
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    From what I've heard, BM HQ is the most-watched kids channel in South Africa, however over here it was unpopular.
    Boomerang, come back...

  11. #911
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There are no ads, during the slot from 18:55-19:20CET

    18:54-19:07 Tom and Jerry with 2 cartoons (Jerry and The Lion, Framed Cat)
    19:07-19:08 Boomerang CEE ident
    19:09-19:18 Cartoonito Tales
    19:18-19:19 Boom CEE Next bumper for Pink Panther and Pals
    19:19-19:24 Ad Blocks
    19:25 Pink Panther and Pals starts
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  12. #912
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Just when you thought that with the loss of Boomerang we would lose some quality 90s WB cartoons (I want my Animaniacs back!), weeks ago, I found a S&TM DVD at my local FNAC store. That DVD contained the Portuguese dubbing that aired on RTP 1 in 2002 or so.

  13. #913
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I can't find a curent schedule for Boomerang Thailand (the schedule Red Arrow posted in January is from last September), but according to the Thai Wikipedia, the channel has a new block:
    Pad Thai (after the dish): containing Courage the Cowardly Dog, Chowder, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Tom and Jerry, weekends from 08:00 to 09:30 and from 14:00 to 15:30.
    Pad Thai replaced "Snow Fest" which included some WB shows. The channel airs other blocks: Good Morning Scooby (apparently inherited from BM SEA), Ben 10: Time Machine and A Fantastic Afternoon. In the past, they used to air 55555 Weekend.
    From what I've seen, BM TH's bug is blue and animates itself when a show starts.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, England, UK
    Posts
    613
    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    I can't find a curent schedule for Boomerang Thailand (the schedule Red Arrow posted in January is from last September), but according to the Thai Wikipedia, the channel has a new block:
    Pad Thai (after the dish): containing Courage the Cowardly Dog, Chowder, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Tom and Jerry, weekends from 08:00 to 09:30 and from 14:00 to 15:30.
    Pad Thai replaced "Snow Fest" which included some WB shows. The channel airs other blocks: Good Morning Scooby (apparently inherited from BM SEA), Ben 10: Time Machine and A Fantastic Afternoon. In the past, they used to air 55555 Weekend.
    From what I've seen, BM TH's bug is blue and animates itself when a show starts.
    Boomerang Thailand's TV Schedule can be found on cth.co.th, bizarrely it's in the Variety and Lifestyle section. Toonami and Cartoonito are also there but in the Kids section. I hope that helps.

    Schedule | CTH WE SHARE

  15. #915
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularCapital View Post
    Boomerang Thailand's TV Schedule can be found on cth.co.th, bizarrely it's in the Variety and Lifestyle section. Toonami and Cartoonito are also there but in the Kids section. I hope that helps.

    Schedule | CTH WE SHARE
    I already mentioned Toonami SEA and Cartoonito SEA's presence on the provider and Cartoon Network not being on it, which is odd considering that this is the country of the CN Amazone.
    Baby Looney Tunes, Krypto the Superdog and Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries are the only shows that also air on BM HQ. As Red Arrow said, currently there is no single show airing on every feed!
    And we don't get Boomerang since last December! We need cartoons in English!

  16. #916
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So todays ad of LazyTown Weekend had titled on the ending of this ad on Boom CEE, like Boom EMEA.
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  17. #917
    RandomMe's Avatar
    RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    4,458
    Blog Entries
    21
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBogus :) View Post
    So todays ad of LazyTown Weekend had titled on the ending of this ad on Boom CEE, like Boom EMEA.
    Does this mean "they included text this time"?

  18. #918
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    Does this mean "they included text this time"?
    Yes. This text was in English - LazyTown Weekend.

    So today, I'll record Boom CEE during the LazyTown Weekend.
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  19. #919
    NewBogus :) is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Todays, Episode 25b (3 Days and 2 Nights of the Condor) from S&T Mysteries was aired desynchronized in Polish dubbed version. The sound was slower than video for over 30 seconds.
    Read my blog about CN/Boomerang in Poland:
    http://cnboompoland.blogspot.com

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Birmingham, England, UK
    Posts
    613
    Blog Entries
    14
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    This is weird, LazyTown is broadcast on Boomerang UK at 22:00-23:00, this belongs on Cartoonito.

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO