Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CelesteK is offline Secret Gobots Fan.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Ike Eisenmann: Had roles on T.J. Hooker, Fantasy Island, and had a role in "Return To Witch Mountain." All before he started doing V/O work on the Gobots.

Leslie Speights: Leslie has kept a pretty low profile but she had a role in One Dark Night playing a character called Kitty.

"Woah! We've got to talk about personal boundries when this is over."

--->Batgirl: The Batman-Lost Heroes<---

hobbyfan is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikon Xum View Post
    Actually, I just found out from Michael Bell (Zan) that BJ Ward never played Jayna on the "Super Friends" series -- hence my recent retraction to my Shannon Farnon article. He also confirmed that Ms. Williams indeed voiced Jayna in 1984, though uncredited.

And IMDB has some cleaning up to do...

Xum
    I edited my original remark.

magicdog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm surprised no one mentioned John Stephenson, who did lots of voice work for HB from the 60s through the 80s.

Back in the 60s he guested on sitcoms, and dramas, including as a Nazi officer in "Hogan's Heroes" and did the epilogue narrations for" Dragnet" .

The last voice credit I remember him doing was as one of the Guardians in the Duck Dodgers cartoon, "The Green Loontern". I was thrilled when I heard his voice in a relatively recent cartoon !

Of course there's also Mickey Dolenz of The Monkees. He did voicework in the 70s for HB's "Funky Phantom" (not to mention having sung the theme song - his voice is unmistakable) and a 1976 ep of "Scooby Doo".

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicdog View Post
    I'm surprised no one mentioned John Stephenson, who did lots of voice work for HB from the 60s through the 80s.

Back in the 60s he guested on sitcoms, and dramas, including as a Nazi officer in "Hogan's Heroes" and did the epilogue narrations for" Dragnet" .

The last voice credit I remember him doing was as one of the Guardians in the Duck Dodgers cartoon, "The Green Loontern". I was thrilled when I heard his voice in a relatively recent cartoon !

Of course there's also Mickey Dolenz of The Monkees. He did voicework in the 70s for HB's "Funky Phantom" (not to mention having sung the theme song - his voice is unmistakable) and a 1976 ep of "Scooby Doo".
    Dolenz also worked on Devlin and the Wonder Wheels seg of Skatebirds, the latter may have been his last gig with H-B.

magicdog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dolenz also worked on Devlin and the Wonder Wheels
    I remember his role in Devlin, but I don't remember him doing Wonder Wheels. I'll have to catch a clip.

I just caught an ep of "Family Affair" and Keye Luke happened to be a guest star! Of course Luke had a long career on film & TV. I remember him from playing one of Charlie Chan's sons in the film series from the 40s. It was rather poetic that he was asked to voice Charlie Chan when "The Chan Clan" debuted.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicdog View Post
    I remember his role in Devlin, but I don't remember him doing Wonder Wheels. I'll have to catch a clip.

I just caught an ep of "Family Affair" and Keye Luke happened to be a guest star! Of course Luke had a long career on film & TV. I remember him from playing one of Charlie Chan's sons in the film series from the 40s. It was rather poetic that he was asked to voice Charlie Chan when "The Chan Clan" debuted.

We're talking about the original "Ancient Chinese Secret" when it comes to Luke. He was #1 son to Warner Oland's Chan in the 30's, and did a lot of guest gigs in the 60's & 70's, not just Family Affair. He also did Dragnet and a few other shows before landing a starring gig on Kung Fu (appears in the flashbacks).

Micky Dolenz was the voice of Willie, Wonder Wheels' pilot.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time to add a couple more:

Pat Harrington, Jr. is better known, of course, for co-starring on One Day at a Time as handyman Dwayne Schneider, but he has some voice acting cred. He was the voice of The Atom and Speedy on the Superman-Aquaman Hour of Adventure and also worked on Journey to the Center of the Earth and possibly the unsold Dick Digit pilot that is available on YouTube, both also for Filmation, and, of course, lest we forget, the Inspector (DePatie Freleng).

Olan Soule already racked up an impressive body of face acting before being cast as the voice of Batman in 1968. He had a concurrent gig as forensic scientist Ray Murray on Dragnet and also played a judge on the show. Before that, his credits include Capt. Midnight, Dennis the Menace, and the Andy Griffith Show (he was the choir leader who had to deal with Barney joining the choir).

Cartman is offline Flute Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Angela Lansbury, most known for her role as the star of "Murder She Wrote," voiced Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast.

Many of you have seen the Disney movie Pinocchio and remember the fox Honest John. The voice actor's name is Walter Catlett and he appeared in a few live - action films prior to Pinochio.
    Buy my new book THE HEATHER COMICS at Lulu.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123