Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    Cathy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bug Bunnys girlfriend

Like This Thread!

I have been trying to find a pic of Bugs Bunny's girlfriend. It was the episode where I think he throws a bomb at the witch that has her hair clips fly out when she runs away. At the end of the episode the witch turns into a sexy female rabbit and Bugs says something like "Aren't they all witches?". Thank you in advance for any help.
    Find and download Movies, Music and your favorite TV series (even old-time favorites), get full episodes and seasons of the hottest shows around!
    http://jsala.ipoddl.hop.clickbank.net/

J. B. Warner is offline Increasing my wordiness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bugs has actually gone through a number of girlfriends, if you're interested. Generally, the most famous is Honey Bunny, who was created exclusively for comic books and other Looney Tunes merchandise, and never appeared in an animated cartoon. The most canonical among us classic animation buffs is probably Daisy from Friz Freleng's 1948 short "Hare Splitter", though the most despised by us is most certainly Lola Bunny.
    I'm the man with two DeviantArts.

Daffyfan2003 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, the one Cathy is referring to is "Bewitched Bunny." (1954) Unfortuantely, I don't know where to find pics. You could try wikipedia. They have articles on certain cartoons. I don't know if that one is included or not, but quoting the famous line from Muppet Treasure Island:

"It's worth a try, Rizzo."
    Kenny
    Ma Arbuckle: You weren't thinking of putting chili powder in my sausage gravy now, were you, grandma?
    Grandma: No. Heavens to betsy, child. Why would you think such a thing? Just because my chili gravy won a blue ribbon at the county fair and yours didn't even place. Who am I to tell you how to make sausage gravy? The Green County gravy champion, that's who.

starstruck Guest
    I never knew Bugs Bunny had a girlfriend! Wow! I can only remember him being chased around by Elmer Fudd, who was always armed with his hunting rifle.

TSRROXZ is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and the had another one in the space jam movie riight? if im not mistaken her name was Lola Bunny

please correct me if im wrong

Oldiesmann is offline Archie Comics Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSRROXZ View Post
    and the had another one in the space jam movie riight? if im not mistaken her name was Lola Bunny

please correct me if im wrong
    Yes, that's the same Lola.