Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Let me assure you that at least to me, the sadder parts of this story don't feel "unintenionally hilarious". I also appreciated the little test Winnie gives on page 30. Overall, I thought this addition to the story did a great job addressing what I said in my previous post about Winnie sometimes seeming like an irresponsible mother figure.
    I did wonder why Jessie didn't console Winnie earlier about what Gene said, until I decided she probably felt too bitter about Winnie breaking Thomas' trophy and betraying Gene's trust.

wizard55 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is everyone sitting down?......one of the Free Spirit youtube eps got blocked I heard,....so I went ahead and looked around to see which ones were still available.....

And found this new upload of a video that apparently is from in Australian network.......I present to you all...

*drumroll*

The unaired 14th episode of Free Spirit!!

https://youtu.be/NkBp7Z3Pp64

Peter Paltridge is offline Steven Sword!
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was PMed this earlier today and it blew my mind. I immediately downloaded both halves for later.

Look at the date though; it's been up since 2011. The problem is that barely anyone saw it until now. Search engines are screwy that way.

Once this is gone there's no more, so I plan to pull an Aerynn and drag it out. No spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    The original "Love That Winnie" was kind of a weak episode. The TV Guide mentions in the listing that it was postponed from an earlier airdate, leading me to theorize they didn't like how it turned out and shoved it away from sweeps, into December (the trees are still brown in the exterior shots). The problem is that it takes about eleven minutes for the plot to get going, mainly because this is the episode they stuck that 1950's sitcom daydream into.
    I was wrong about this. I found out some kind of special event pre-empted the entire prime-time lineup the night Love That Winnie was originally to air. Maybe coverage of Hurricane Hugo -- I've forgotten the exact details.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Better late than never for the spring edition of THINGS YOU CAN'T EVER HAVE, featuring squid hats, energizing mugs, and debug consoles galore!

Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will you update the Lost Media Wiki's article about the episode?

Peter Paltridge is offline Steven Sword!
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsneybuf View Post
    Will you update the Lost Media Wiki's article about the episode?
    Thanks for reminding me. I just did now.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Better late than never for the spring edition of THINGS YOU CAN'T EVER HAVE, featuring squid hats, energizing mugs, and debug consoles galore!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12