toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"World's Greatest Taz Moments" Talkback

Like This Thread!
    World's Greatest Taz Moments

For a while now I've wanted to list my reasons why I like Taz-Mania so much. The eve of the DVD release sounds like the perfect time. Enjoy, and feel free to complain about the lack of "Of Bushrats and Hugh."
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's a war on the media and Trawn and company are caught in the middle in Part 2 of a brand-new Electric Wonderland incident! Aren't you glad real life isn't this insane?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    None of those ring any bells, but truthfully I didn't watch as much Taz-Mania as I did Tiny Toons.

This seems like a good of place to ask as any: Wasn't there an episode where Taz's dad toured an OJ factory? Or am I remembering wrong?

Chris is offline Corn is good and good for you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only Tazmania moment I remember is the Platypus Bros. making thinly veiled references to the Simpsons couch gags.
    My comic! Now updated daily!

See Thelma and Franklin This and more in the KWVT Video Zone! Ringing in 2014!

Rick Jones is offline Trickin' N Treatin'
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taz was a show I watched everyday and enjoyed but I can't remember much besides the characters themselves. Blah blah blah yakkity smackity fit itself into my everyday vocabulary though.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill