Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Princess Pi vs. The Moonerites" Talkback

Like This Thread!
    Princess Pi #12 - Princess Pi vs. The Moonerites: Part 1 (Page 1)

Unlike most other cartoons I upload, which are one solid story over two parts, this one was meant to have a break in the middle and is an actual proper 2-parter. The story works better with the break.

Page one is a true story, at least according to a cousin's wife: a man approached her once and asked, "Do you like animals?" She's a veteranarian, so she said "Yeah....." "Then HAVE WE GOT A PAMPHLET FOR YOU!" he replied, and handed her something like that: inside it said that loving animals was evil. We all agreed it was the "HAVE WE GOT A PAMPHLET FOR YOU!" that made the tale work.

Normally, I really try to avoid sensitive and divisive topics like religion, but last summer finally broke me watching thousands of Middle Easterners riot over a YouTube video. I had never felt so embarrassed to be the same species as someone else and something HAD to be written. This story is basically the last twelve years of history summed up in 23 pages.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: In the newest (relatively speaking) Misfit Christmas Special, someone stole Santa Claus! Can a bestselling author and her talking mouse get to the bottom of this?

Shawn Hopkins is offline TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is the best Princess Pi yet. Just make sure Al Qaeda doesn't see it.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Princess Pi #13 - Princess Pi vs. The Moonerites: Part 2 (Page 1)

It'd be too easy to make a story like this preachy, but I managed to keep most of it at bay. Except I couldn't resist screaming at Bill Maher. That scene was four times as long in my head. I hate smug people with a passion.

Also, I may be admitting too much here, but the opening shot is a trace of an aerial photo. I can't stand drawing shots like this and I have no training in it -- I'm a character person, not a background person. Even with the trace I despised drawing those little buildings for hours. I had to reserve a whole day just to complete it.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: In the newest (relatively speaking) Misfit Christmas Special, someone stole Santa Claus! Can a bestselling author and her talking mouse get to the bottom of this?

MadMan400096 is online now Stealing Christmas
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A "Not All Dogs Go to Heaven" potshot, Pi calling a cat her God, and
    Spoiler:
    the Mooninites decimating themselves?

Priceless.

LinkBacks (?)