toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I learned that the picture of Hannah Montana at Disneyland's gallery of famous Americans (located at the exit of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) stayed up long after the cancelation of Hannah Montana, and only recently did Disney replace her with someone else-Richard and Robert Sherman, composers of Mary Poppins, The Jungle Book, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and various other Disney movies and songs from the 1960s and early '70s.

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I learned Mark Hamill's voice acting career predates his role in Star Wars. He played the teen in the Jeannie cartoon in 1973.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's all come to this! Winnie cannot restore the Harpers' memories, but more may be at stake than that! Don't miss the explosive climax of Love That Winnie!

Rick Jones is online now Crazy Marvel Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I learned that Andrew Dice Clay was in more than one episode of Different Strokes. It was surreal watching him play a high school kid.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

Leviathan is offline "It's against nature!"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've learned that the Super Smash Bros. fandom is downright rabid.

Seriously, go to any forum with a video game subcategory. They're all waiting with baited breath for the inevitable leaks that will happen before the game is even out in Japan. They're taking BETS on it at NeoGaf.

I know gamers are enthusiastic, but this is the most hype I've ever seen for a single game.
    Zim: "I thought the Tallest killed you."
    Skoodge "Yeah, but I'm all right now."
    Mad Jack the Pirate: "You were DEAD! How do you get better from being DEAD, you Scottish twit?!??"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I learned in the final Pokemon episode Maddie Blaustein dubbed, which was also the final one she did before she died, Meowth said he was "Blaustein off" instead of "Blasting off."
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's all come to this! Winnie cannot restore the Harpers' memories, but more may be at stake than that! Don't miss the explosive climax of Love That Winnie!

Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I discovered Corinne Bohrer has done at least two Wendy's commercials, portraying the mother of the current spokesgirl. I've seen one of them on TV a few times, but didn't pay enough attention to notice her.
    Incidentally, the spokesgirl, Morgan Smith Goodwin, shares a last name with our beloved Winnie.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    "Morgan Smith Goodwin." That'd be a good name for Winnie's mother. Also I don't remember a Wendy's ad where the woman has a mother.

Today I met Jim Mahfood, and the first thing I asked him was why the word "food" was in his name. He knew exactly why: because when his ancestors immigrated, their original surname was something with a lot of letters that was pronounced "Mah-fooz," and as what happened with a lot of other foreign names, the guy writing the certificate misheard it.
    www.platypuscomix.net

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234