toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dsneybuf is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Tonight, I found out Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds had his own YouTube channel in addition to the two for the band. He hasn't added anything new to it in years, but what I've seen from it (Reynolds singing some folksy songs with his wife, Aja Volkman) proved amusing.

Peter Paltridge is online now Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Occasionally I'll make a drawing on my dA page of the Simpsons if they were drawn by another artist. One time I did them a la Evan Dorkin:

But, as I learned today, Dorkin HAS been officially hired to draw the Simpsons more than once....and, disappointingly, he was pretty on-model with them.

Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!

Peter Paltridge is online now Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Today I learned the computer program that created Lisa in Weird Science was running off Applesoft BASIC.

HOME, HTAB, and VTAB were all exclusive to the Apple version of BASIC. I guess I have a ROM to hunt down.....
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Rampaging through Portland soon, and on the Internet now....it's the Super Summer Issue of BANG, crammed with quality entertainment including a brand-new Mulberry story! Watch out for that tree!

Chris is offline Corn is good and good for you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I learned that Mystery Science Theater 3000 is on every Saturday night at 8pm on Retro TV (channel 27.1) So if anyone wants to see it, tune in!
    My comic! Now updated daily!

See Thelma and Franklin This and more in the KWVT Video Zone! Ringing in 2014!

Vance M. is offline Vance M.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I learned that Mystery Science Theater 3000 is on every Saturday night at 8pm on Retro TV (channel 27.1) So if anyone wants to see it, tune in!
    AUUUGH. I wish RTV came back to my area. I remember when Retro TV was on some crappy TV station called WTZT-TV and showed "most" of their programing. They did not showed the E/I shows on weekdays nor the cartoons on Saturdays, instead showed the E/I shows on Saturdays. They also did not show 6pm or 9PM (Central time) programing, instead showed a "news" show called Cooper and Company (but a better fare on Mondays, showed Country Rover Presents, A programing showing news clips from WAAY-31 starring "The Country Rover"). They switched to COZI-TV last year and well, I wish RTV came back. They even have The Lucy Shoe for crying out loud.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123