toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 200th game!

Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My 200th game!

Like This Thread!
    After decades of purchasing, trading and hunting, I'm proud to report that today, my personal library gained its 200th video game.

And here it is:

I don't have a Genesis, nor have I ever owned a Genesis game before that wasn't just running emulated on a different console. It was free.

As I've pointed out in the past, people have a tendency to just dump their junk at Schoolhouse Supplies even if the majority of it has nothing to do with school or has any use in a classroom. In one of these boxes, I found a VHS tape of the fifteenth anniversary special for Saturday Night Live (I wonder how that is). I also found the Sonic game, box and all, and I was initially thrilled because of the Not For Resale, or NFR notification. I have also pointed out in the past that NFR copies of games are rarer and worth a lot more.

.....Except for this one. After I got home, the Internet revealed to me the real reason the box says Not For Resale is because it was the pack-in cart for a while, which means there are a billion of these and they're worthless.

Oh well. I still think it's neat to have around.

My 100th game was La Pucelle Tactics in 2005.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's a war on the media and Trawn and company are caught in the middle in Part 2 of a brand-new Electric Wonderland incident! Aren't you glad real life isn't this insane?

Chris is offline Corn is good and good for you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Sonic 2 for the Genesis is still a good game nonetheless. You should try tracking down a cheap Genesis and play it.
    My comic! Now updated daily!

See Thelma and Franklin This and more in the KWVT Video Zone! Ringing in 2014!