toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Chris is offline Corn is good and good for you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    There is a good reason why Phear looks like a Tetrisphere knock off: Phear eventually became the Tetrisphere game.
    My comic! Now updated daily!

See Thelma and Franklin This and more in the KWVT Video Zone! Ringing in 2014!

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    There is a good reason why Phear looks like a Tetrisphere knock off: Phear eventually became the Tetrisphere game.
    Wait, why do you think it says......oh, haha! I made the link wrong!

Fixed now.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's all come to this! Winnie cannot restore the Harpers' memories, but more may be at stake than that! Don't miss the explosive climax of Love That Winnie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the crane game and "The Grape Escape" concept art was great with the California Raisins

Heck I think someone I know/knew had one of those demo DK 64 cartidges.

mimitchi33 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDonaldQW93 View Post

Thanks for RUINING THE FUN OF THE NOVELTY AND NOSTALIGA OF STAYING AT A HOTEL!

eBay seller: You're welcome!

The funniest part of the article was this:
    If you don't remember "Hot Cross Buns" being used in a Mario game, your memories aren't faulty. This is a book of generic school sheet music that just uses the characters.
    Yes, I am lucky. Every one of my friends is that special someone.
    -Mumfie, Magic Adventures of Mumfie

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's all come to this! Winnie cannot restore the Harpers' memories, but more may be at stake than that! Don't miss the explosive climax of Love That Winnie!

John Pannozzi is offline 30 Years of Turtle Power
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Need we take a knock at Kevin Eastman. He's almost certainly not at liberty to discuss what's planned for the next Turtles film, ya know, NDAs and all. And I'm frankly surprised so many people on this forum are just accepting Michael Bay's very vague quote about Alien Turtles at face value. The dude said Megatron wouldn't be in Revenge of the Fallen, and look what happened there. And go back and look at who made the ooze that mutated the Turtles back in the original comics (and the 2003 animated series).

If ya want to make fun of Eastman, make fun of how shallow most of his non-TMNT comics work. And I'm not just saying this because I meet him at the Boston Comic Con earlier this year and found him to be a true gentleman.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
    Need we take a knock at Kevin Eastman. He's almost certainly not at liberty to discuss what's planned for the next Turtles film, ya know, NDAs and all. And I'm frankly surprised so many people on this forum are just accepting Michael Bay's very vague quote about Alien Turtles at face value. The dude said Megatron wouldn't be in Revenge of the Fallen, and look what happened there. And go back and look at who made the ooze that mutated the Turtles back in the original comics (and the 2003 animated series).

If ya want to make fun of Eastman, make fun of how shallow most of his non-TMNT comics work. And I'm not just saying this because I meet him at the Boston Comic Con earlier this year and found him to be a true gentleman.
    But Bay has never said "when I said alien turtles, I REALLY meant the OOZE was alien." You'd think with a public outcry like that, if such a thing was true he'd want to correct everybody fast.

And no, it's not an NDA problem if the ooze has been alien before. In that case, what would they be hiding?
    www.platypuscomix.net

John Pannozzi is offline 30 Years of Turtle Power
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    But Bay has never said "when I said alien turtles, I REALLY meant the OOZE was alien." You'd think with a public outcry like that, if such a thing was true he'd want to correct everybody fast.

And no, it's not an NDA problem if the ooze has been alien before. In that case, what would they be hiding?
    Well, Bay did say that would include all the elements fans love about TMNT, so I'm thinking the planned alien origin was/is more complex can you and others are assuming.

But in any case, with all the delays and whatnot, it might be a minor miracle if the next TMNT movie turns out to be any good. If Laird had held on to the franchise, we may have gotten a film true to the original comics. Good things have occured as part of the Nick buyout (the IDW stuff, and Laird seems to be spending more time with his family and friends), though what the new movie will be seems uncertain.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Today, there's TWICE as much!
    http://www.platypuscomix.net/interac...everhave7.html

Two additions. One, the Nintendo Complete Display Unit is still for sale:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-M82...item1e6f6e9406
    I hope Pat Contri (the NES Punk) manages to get it. I don't know if one of those bids is his, but he is aware this is up.

Two, an even rarer display has been found, so rare that until now, no one knew if it even existed in the wild: the M1! The original light-up NES display from the system's launch in NYC!

Spoiler:

It was in a warehouse somewhere in LA. The finder plans to keep it, not sell it, though, so I didn't include this one.
    www.platypuscomix.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    one that didn't get much hype is the playstation logo CD. I wish somebody could rip that CD for the HIGEST QUALITY youtube capture of the PS1 startup....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast