toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Greg1 is offline Ness Vet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The List of Crap II: Best Video Games

Like This Thread!

Borrowing an idea from various forums I've read (as well as copying and pasting this text from there), we're going to use our forum posters to make big lists of things, like this one. Best video games of all time. It's a great way to find out exactly what we like, possibly expose you to something you haven't seen, or let you know where your friends (and peers, dur hur) are mentally.

The rules:

EVERYONE is allowed to contribute. The more people who contribute the better. If you can, please do. Try it out. If you like it, contribute next time. But we want EVERYONE POSSBILE to play.

What to do:

Use your opinion. This week's topic is the best video games of all time. What I want from you is a list of your top 25 favorite video games from now, long ago, foreign games, arcade games, pc games, console games, whatever. Send them to me via PM using this forum's PM function in this format:

1. Your favorite video game
    2. Your second favorite video game
    " "

on down until you get to 25. If you can't think of 25, at least send me 10-15.

Once I've gotten all I'm going to get (which I hope is a lot, please), I'll score them. Your #1 choice gets 25 points, your #2 choice gets 24, all the way down to your #25 choice, which gets 1. I add up the points, and then rank the shows in a list here in this forum for your enjoyment. It's up to you to make the list interesting and varied, and LARGE.

Note that if you send me a list smaller that 25, than the #1 spot gets only as many points as the number of choices in the list. For example, if you send me a list of only 10, then your #1 counts only at 10 points.

Things that don't count as video games:

1. Tiger handhelds, Game & Watches, and similar devices. Those are pretty much just interactive digital watches.

2. Any fictional video games from movies, television, books, whatever. The Last Starfighter does not count as a video game.

Or then that, anything goes.

So get your top 25 video games ever (remember, your personal favorites) to me via PM asap. I'm thinking the deadline will be Monday of next week, depending on how many I get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, guys, I got two lists. I need more, though, so keep them coming!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We got just a few days left, let's see if we can slip in as many lists as we can before Monday!

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg1 View Post
    We got just a few days left, let's see if we can slip in as many lists as we can before Monday!
    I think you should extend this; Sunday is April Fool's and people will have other things on their mind than the deadline. At least I will.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: This week Winnie and Gene crash Hollywood in Part 1 of a brand-new Free Spirit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, I'm gonna move the deadline to Wednesday. Make sure to get those lists in by then!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You guys have till midnight pacific time tonight to get your lists in! The more the better! Come on!