Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
    Dsneybuf is online now Behold.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Vance M. is offline Vance M.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge View Post
    It was 60 minutes long. I'm just wondering if it's made up of the same clips.
    It was actually A Disney Christmas Gift you were talking about on the review. A Walt Disney Christmas was made before this and WAY different than your review. It's just full of Disney cartoon shorts.

Jiminy Crickets Christmas and A Disney Channel Christmas are the same thing, just with different intro variations. (Jiminy says the name different) Disney released Jiminy Crickets Christmas on VHS, Beta, and Laserdisc in 1986.

(Different version begins at 7:52 on the video)

Vance M. is offline Vance M.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also Peter, have you found any evidence of a very rare Christmas special called "The Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa"? It was only shown on The WB on un-specified dates, on public access TV stations (It was shown on some defunct ind. station.. IN JUNE OF 2003) and the only footage there is,is this. I hope this wasn't the ACTUAL SPECIAL. I heard bad things about it.

It feels impossible to watch (and hear) it all, isn't?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Re: Robbie the Reindeer in Legend of the Lost Tribe: If you're that adamant that Brad Garrett makes a better Prancer than Paul Whitehouse then we could have a fight on our hands.

(In all seriousness, Paul Whitehouse as Prancer was always the best thing about the Robbie specials to me. No disrespect to Brad Garrett, but I wouldn't take his voice when I could have Paul's.)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

LinkBacks (?)