toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
    Chris is offline Corn is good and good for you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I saw McGee and Me's "Fight Before Christmas" at a video store on VHS where all the VHS's were 49 cents. I thought of this thread.
    My comic! Now updated daily!

See Thelma and Franklin This and more in the KWVT Video Zone! Ringing in 2014!

Calvin64 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be nice if you did the following:

A Christmas Tree: So ridiculous you have to love it.
    Spongebob: Christmas Who? : Technically, it's cheating because it's a tv show, but it's a fantastic special that everyone should watch.
    12 Tiny Christmas Tales: A Bill Plympton animated Christmas special with absurd plots (AMAZINGLY absurd plots, i'll tell you)
    Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas: 4 or 5 3d short films with Mickey and the gang.
    Care Bears Nutcracker Suite : just... look at that title. It just SCREAMS to be a misfit.

RandomMe is offline Around and About
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin64 View Post
    Spongebob: Christmas Who? : Technically, it's cheating because it's a tv show, but it's a fantastic special that everyone should watch.
    The PPG Christmas special appeared on the Island of Misfit Christmas Specials a few years ago, so it may count.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey, Pete, maybe you could do Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas? I haven't seen it, but maybe you can find something in it. I know you haven't done it before.

Holiday Hi-Jynx's a good pick too. I know it's been suggested before, but...
    YouTube Account: MarioBrosFan4000
    FanFiction Account: MarioMan67

RandomMe is offline Around and About
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Another suggestion: The Tangerine Bear. It was set on a toy store during the Christmas period. His friends were anthropomorphic toys.

Vance M. is offline Vance M.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMe View Post
    Another suggestion: The Tangerine Bear. It was set on a toy store during the Christmas period. His friends were anthropomorphic toys.
    I've seen this special before. Starz has this special on their " Starz On Demand" service and I guess a special with Howie Mandell, Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Marlon Wayans (Plus songs by Trisha Goddard) would be enough.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

LinkBacks (?)