Quantcast
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Ktkb3 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The #1 reason why "Hey Arnold!" got cancelled

Like This Thread!
    I liked Hey Arnold's animation when it was first introduced in 1996. But right now the animation's Terrible. It Hurt's my eye's so badly. Plus, Gerald's Voice makes my ear's bleed. Ever since he got he got his tonsils out. He talk's really really bad and there's thee episode's that to be taken off the air. Inculding that episode where arnold and his friend's go on a Fishing Trip and it's turn's into a disaster when the animals ate there food and all that had to eat was beans and Cole slaw and through the night Grandpa in there parents act crazy and fart to much and Grandpa runs around in underwear and farts too like a complete little la-la and what's the deal with Davey jones singing that gross song. The reason why this episode should be banned is because the toilet humor is to sickening to swallow. Also that one with Oshkar and the baby that way Oskar acts and talks in the episode will teach people to become loser's and live on the street and gamble money. This is diffentely going to be banned and so is the episode "Crabby Author" the ending was not right. Agatha was suppose to change her way's. That's Not Fair! If they would of stuck with the old animation and Oskah's voice and change that ending to "Crabby Author" and ban the fishing epsiode a little less annoying non of this woulden't happen!

Now You know!
    Last edited by Ktkb3; 10-02-2002 at 07:16 PM.
    Kevin Bythrow

zimbach is offline Nice Jigglypuffs! ¡<(^o^<)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone here know how to translate Newyorkese into English? I could understand only a fifth of that.
    Love means never having to say "That's disgusting!"
    Eschew obfuscation!

Vin
    Vin is offline DVDtoons.com
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by zimbach
    Does anyone here know how to translate Newyorkese into English? I could understand only a fifth of that.
    Zimbach, that was inappropriate. Many board members, including myself are from New York. Yes, the original post does needed added grammar and puncuation marks, but that does not mean you have to be do so in a demeaning way.

Novdeloth is offline Come on, get happy!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The #1 reason why "Hey Arnold!" got cancelled

Originally posted by Ktkb3
    Inculding that episode where arnold and his friend's go on a Fishing Trip and it's turn's into a disaster when the animals ate there food and all that had to eat was beans and Cole slaw and through the night Grandpa in there pants act crazy and fart to much and Grandpa runs around in underwear and farts too like a complete little la-la and what's the deal with Davey jones singing that gross song. The reason why this episode should be banned is because the toilet humor is to sickening to swallow.
    Have you seen the toilet humor in Ren & Stimpy? That kind of stuff in that Hey Arnold episode was nothing compared to what R&S dished out.

Also that one with Oshkar and the baby that way Oskar acts and talks in the episode will teach people to become loser's and live on the street and gamble money.
    I haven't heard of a single person who was somehow convinced to "become a loser" because of a cartoon. First off, cartoons, as well as any other medium, alone don't influence anyone; the people in someone's life--parents, teachers, peers--also have an effect on them and how they turn out.

This is diffentely going to be banned and so is the episode "Crabby Author" the ending was not right. Agatha was suppose to change her way's. That's Not Fair!
    I can understand if you don't like it, but just because the ending didn't suit your tastes doesn't mean that the episode is going to be banned!

Mackenzie Rainelle is offline Anime Psychoanalyst
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The #1 reason why "Hey Arnold!" got cancelled

...............What does this have to do with Hey Arnold! getting cancelled? I was expecting the kinds of stuff we got from the Zim cancellation threads: Low ratings, creator walked, Nick broke contract, etc. Not someone's useless (and extremely hard to read) complaining about the episodes he (she?) didn't like.
    "Adults are just obsolete children, and the hell with them."
    ~Theodore "Dr. Seuss" Geisel

zarius is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Arnold' has been running a razor's edge, and for it to reach FIVE seasons is a miracle in itself, survivng when all the cartoons from the "old guard" did'nt.

Guess THAT movie was to blame for keeeping it from the chop earlier, now we get a proper finale to it.

We all know they'll be a second, FINAL movie, and hopefully one that won't P*ss off us Arnold/Helga fanatics and give a cruddy anti-climax.

Zechs is offline Rabbit in a box
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah the show was canllced because one person didn't like it. Ugh nick should just hang up the toon thing if they keep treating the catoons creators like crap so that they stop making the show.
    Let me out.

Andy Mancini is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Arnold" was cancelled because it reached 65 episodes, like most American cartoons.

Daniel P is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Arnold has 100 episodes. The creator said so himself.

zarius is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He's right, Arnold's 100th episode is the last one, one hour approx. it's called "The Journal".

Cool.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast